Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

El Clasico - La Liga, Copa Del Rey and UCL Hype Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    The worst of all is that if we lose this match the chances of winning the other 3 are small

ozzil shouldnt have been on the bench

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colpejafort)
    The worst of all is that if we lose this match the chances of winning the other 3 are small

ozzil shouldnt have been on the bench
    Indeed,our morale will plummet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Indeed,our morale will plummet.
    Exactly.. i was expecting the final score to be equal in order to get some confidence for the other matches but now ... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    please penalty!!!

ReputationRep:
    penalty!!!! come on madrid!!

ReputationRep:
    Gooooooollllllllllllllll please gollllllllllllll

ReputationRep:
    ronaldo!!!!!!!!! **** yeah!! this game just got good!

ReputationRep:
    oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are back!!! YES!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    what a joke!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks God.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo 1-1

ReputationRep:
    ozil is great <3

ReputationRep:
    :woohoo:

ReputationRep:
    Who was it who asked the probability of Messi and Ronaldo both scoring in the same match?

ReputationRep:
    Who the **** is the co commentator for sky sports? Has got to be some of the most biased **** I've ever heard. Claims all Madrid fouls aren't fouls before even seeing any replays, and then as soon as it shows it's a definite foul or penalty for Madrid, he says **** all afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Shame it wasn't actually a penalty

Should make for a good match now though - as a neutral this has been too boring!

ReputationRep:
    So after all that horse**** about Barca players, Marcelo collapses and then has the audacity to call for a card whilst in the arms of a teammate :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah neutrally it's been a bit slow even though there has been two penalties...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Who the **** is the co commentator for sky sports? Has got to be some of the most biased **** I've ever heard. Claims all Madrid fouls aren't fouls before even seeing any replays, and then as soon as it shows it's a definite foul or penalty for Madrid, he says **** all afterwards.
    Gerry 'the Oracle' Armstrong? Possibly the best co-commentator in the game? :adore:

Do me a favour love.

ReputationRep:
    I actually cried in joy when Ronaldo scored. He may be a pompous, arrogant twit and whatever you want to call him, but we've to admit the boy knows how to play.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 7, 2011
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.