Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

El Clasico - La Liga, Copa Del Rey and UCL Hype Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ramos dropped the trophy whilst they were parading it on a bus :toofunny:

EDIT: Here's a video of it, the bus drivers over it as well.

ROFL

ReputationRep:
    haha. i wish i was in cibeles right now!

ReputationRep:
    I'm always worried about that happening but I never thought it actually would :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I remember thinking that a drunk Freddie Flintoff would do that with his daughter after England won the Ashes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill)
    Agree with all of this. If Barca play any team in the bottom 5 or even a team below it is always some absolute whitewash ... don't get that in England.
    Why, because Barca keep more possession and will create more chances to score(even more than Arsenal).. Could you imagine taking Barca and Real out of the league? It would be as uninteresting as the Premier League in Malta.
    I mean who the **** would want to watch Sevilla vs Sporting Gijon? :laugh:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    OMG Ramos....useless :eek:

ReputationRep:
    GIRFUY Barca :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Ramos :lol:

ReputationRep:
    well the cup is fixed now!

ReputationRep:
    Best part of the match is when Villa got taken down then started acting, he got lifted up straight away by 2 madrid players and completely forgets he was meant to be in pin and starts arguing with them Lot of temper in the match. Thats how a true El Clasico match should be

ReputationRep:
    How on earth did they fix it already?

ReputationRep:
    The one they dropped was a replica, wasn't it?

Maybe they had spares lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, wasnt the original

ReputationRep:

Mou come back to Inter!!!

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colpejafort)
    Yep, wasnt the original
    My mistake, it was the original :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lots of changes are expected for Barca and possibly Madrid against their opposition teams this weekend. Madrid could literally replace their 3 forwards who started against Barca and bring back Higuain, Adebayor & Benzema (very unlikely though because all of them likes the central position role). The starting line-up of Madrid will show whether or not Mourinho thinks the league is over for them.
    On the other hand, Barca have very little players that could replace their starting line-up. Players like Thiago, Jeffren, Fontas could make the starting line-up and especially replace the trio of Xavi, Iniesta & Messi. Guardiola did state his players were physically tired after the last match, so the quicker they score the less tension he will have and this applies alsp to Mourinho.

ReputationRep:
    Madrid dealt with an injury blow: Khedira out for tomorrow's match and the 1st leg of CL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    Madrid dealt with an injury blow: Khedira out for tomorrow's match and the 1st leg of CL.
    Meh. Lass will just come in for him. Not that much of a biggie.

Your post did make realise just how s**t Barca's squad is compared to Madrid :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    Damn!
    Is his injury serious ? :s

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 7, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.