Turn on thread page Beta

El Clasico - La Liga, Copa Del Rey and UCL Hype Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    ROFL at Biscuits.

There will surely be a .gif of that later lol.

ReputationRep:
    Real Madrid's frustration tactics probably went to plan. Marcelo and Di Maria have actually looked quite good though. The midfield need to fix up their passing, even Alonso has looked uncharacteristically poor..

ReputationRep:
    The diving etc is ridiculur other than that last 15 or so mins wow

ReputationRep:
    Oh and if somebody could post a gif of Biscuits that would be fantastic

ReputationRep:
    Busquets is a massive ****. Marcelo shields the ball, Busquets leans into him, then goes down clutching his face. **** OFF YOU LITTLE GIRL. If I was a Real Madrid player I would have 2 foot, studs up dived in to the little **** by now.

Same goes for Pedro running into a player off the ball and going down like he'd been shot. Even worse, the whole Barca team trying to get Arbeloa sent off for it. **** the lot of them.

ReputationRep:
    What a load of bs, fuk spanish football.. What a poor advertisement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Barca at their diving best. Why it's taking so many people to realise this I do not know :facepalm2:
    I've always known they were divers - Alves is terrible sometimes as well although not in this match so far. What annoys me is some of the people in this football forum saying stuff like "Busquets has matured since he got on the plane to South Africa" and such bs.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona may well be the best football team in the world, but they're full of drama queens. I hope Biscuits is ashamed of himself.

ReputationRep:
    SMH at the pussyole antics on display
    If I was on the pitch I would give them something to roll on the pitch for.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the fight

ReputationRep:
    This is Barca's modus operandi in the big games, they did similar against Arsenal after not being able to score and got Van Persie booked, Mourinho was smiling at all that because he's seen this before. Madrid are no saints but this is poor from the "best side in the world".

ReputationRep:
    Barca's frustration spilling over to the dugout? Lol what a joke this match has been.

ReputationRep:
    This is **** beyond ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    This is Barca's modus operandi in the big games, they did similar against Arsenal after not being able to score and got Van Persie booked, Mourinho was smiling at all that because he's seen this before. Madrid are no saints but this is poor from the "best side in the world".
    if im not mistaken, they also pulled this bull**** at stamford bridge..

ReputationRep:
    On the plus side, just watched the replay of that Messi pass to Xavi. How he is able to have such vision, when he's concentrating on his feet and not losing the ball, beggars belief.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Pinto was sent off.

ReputationRep:
    We will nail them. Do it ozil!

ReputationRep:
    When it's not going their own way they start diving and getting in the refs face, nothing new unfortunately. This is why La Liga [in my opinion] will never be the best league in the world. Most of the players out there wouldn't look out of place in a kitchen doing some ironing.

ReputationRep:
    Pinto suspended for the next half :rofl:
    Madrid are playing this just like they should be, all they need to do is get the ball to Ronaldo and maybe bring Adebayor on at some point so those 2 can start linking up after the midfield breaks down Barca's play.

ReputationRep:
    Dives by: Busquets, Pedro, Di Maria

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.