Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

El Clasico - La Liga, Copa Del Rey and UCL Hype Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Worst red car decision, EVER!

ReputationRep:
    ****ing terrible call. Another ref succumbs to Barca pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Wow what a poor decision. No way was that a sending off. Barca pressuring the ref again. Alves diving again. What a farce for Spanish football.

ReputationRep:
    Hate this team, glad I'm supporting Madrid for once.

ReputationRep:
    Was that a straight red? No doubt the Barcelona players surrounding the ref like that had no influence in that decision. And Alves will probably be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Alves acting like his leg got chopped off hahah, this match is getting ridiculous now.

ReputationRep:
    Mourhinio off too?

Ffs ref, get your act together yeah?

ReputationRep:
    Love Mourinho's calm reaction, absolute legend.

ReputationRep:
    Every minute some one is on the ground -.-.

ReputationRep:
    Every 5 minutes! Stay up Barca

ReputationRep:
    Pussy ref, I think he's trying to compensate now

ReputationRep:
    Two circus shows on the pitch, fans of both teams and the game itself should be hanging their head in shame at this pathetic excuse for a fixture.
    Disgraceful.

ReputationRep:
    Crumblemania?

ReputationRep:
    FCJB. ****ing *****.

ReputationRep:
    Barca are an embarrassment to the sport, their players, coaches, and fans should be just as ashamed of their behaviour as they should be proud of their talent.

I just wish we had a classico with a decent ref, one who was willing to man the **** up and book the divers and players refusing not to follow him around the pitch.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't how football's meant to be played.
    Our national team may not be the best, but we definitely have the best domestic league in the world (Premier League).

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely ****ing ridiculus. Barcelona just completely ruined there reputation. I've been a madrid fan since I was born. But I respected barcelona. Now not at all.

Like seriously I hope they watch this game and see how ****ing idiotic and ridiculus they look.

ReputationRep:
    I really cannot believe i'm watching 'Barcelona, the worlds greatest football team' ... its shocking..

i dont watch spanish football (thank god) and can now see Barca for who they really are... reminds me of Chelsea a few years back... what a disgrace, cheating *******s

ReputationRep:
    Wish one of these clashes got a strong ref who just started booking anyone surrounding him after a decision. Barca have been at it since the 40th minute, pathetic really.

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona have been an embarrassment tonight. It's actually painful to watch this nonsense.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.