Turn on thread page Beta

El Clasico - La Liga, Copa Del Rey and UCL Hype Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Didn't Mourinho say that he trains his team to play with 10 men?

Spot on prediction

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona have been disgraceful tonight, absolutely disgraceful. If this is the best team ever then I'm going to stop watching football.

ReputationRep:
    Referee has been particularly weak, particularly in the aspect of telling the Barcelona players to sod off

ReputationRep:
    BBCSport summed it up nicely:

Oh you have to give that at least a 5.8. Possibly a 5.9. There's contact - just - on Pepe by Javier Mascherano, but the Real defender makes the most of it and throws himself spectacularly through the air at an impressive height, pulling off a triple-pike-with-half-twist for good measure, before returning to earth with a quadruple roll. It does it's job, too, as Mascherano is booked. Theatrics.
    Pathetic.

I'm no United Fan (I'm an Arsenal fan) but if they are in the final, I'll be supporting them - purely because I'd hate to see such blatant and numerous cheats win.

ReputationRep:
    How the **** do you get a player sent off in 4 games against the same team? How the hell does that happen? And I thought Premier League refs were bad.

ReputationRep:
    1-0.

ReputationRep:
    Omg no... Messi...

ReputationRep:
    so barcelona have one off game, LOL and people are calling them disgraceful tell me what team you support.

Barcelona are the best footballing team in the world, although their are strong signs that their key players are beginning to tire, if you compare the amount of money real madrid is worth compared to barca you can see why barcelona are truly a great team.

ReputationRep:
    FFS. **** Barcelona tbh. Couldn't even care less if they play good football anymore. They are an embarrassment of a team.

ReputationRep:
    goal 51 ?!!?!??!?! ?!!?!?!??!:WS

ReputationRep:
    Cue all the journos to forget the pathetic petulance by Barca tonight and tell us how great they are because they passed in midfield for 70% of the game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    1-0.
    Why would someone neg this lmao...

ReputationRep:
    Why did this final have to happen.

Will be supporting United nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thisisnew)
    Why would someone neg this lmao...
    Puto madridista.

Amunt València!

ReputationRep:

Let's do this

ReputationRep:
    Oh well another clash between the best teams in football for CL final, nothing unusual here. Man Utd vs Barcelona

When is the last time the same two teams met in the final between 2 years, that's right real madrid won't beat barcelona at the camp.

ReputationRep:
    I did say it was going to be a Messi encounter.

:adore:

ReputationRep:
    As quickly as that. Messi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High As A Kite)

Let's do this

ReputationRep:
    go on adeee

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.