Turn on thread page Beta

El Clasico - La Liga, Copa Del Rey and UCL Hype Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    To sum it up in three words, it was scrappy, uggly and messi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    The La Masia drama school ffs :sogood:
    Disgrace to football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High As A Kite)
    tactics - scholes needs to break messi's legs
    Hopefully Busquets or Alves's first.

ReputationRep:
    What a terrible game of football i just watched.
    Daniel Alvez- somehow I'm not surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ish90an)
    No surprise both goals come after the man marshaling Messi's been sent off. Ref's ruined this tie.
    Your right he did, how dare he send someone off for a red card offense

(Original post by madders94)
    Ohwell, we got the Copa Del Rey :awesome:

Messi's goals were great, and he's a brilliant player, no doubt about it, but his performance is sometimes overshadowed by the fact that he plays for a team of diving babies.
    Over half the teams that were in the champions league play for a team of "diving babies" love. If you think real madrid are any better then you are deluded.

ReputationRep:
    The red card ruined the game. Disgusting behaviour from FCJB.

Orgasmic second goal from Messi though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Certainly is. Not many others dive and hound the referee as often. Some of the antics would win many awards at the Oscars :yy:
    Indeed, pedro,alvez? Nah
    david villa outshines them all....
    drama queen ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Some of the antics would win many awards at the Oscars :yy:
    No, they are back on their feet way too soon. Need to live the character, make me believe your leg really is broken, make me believe those tears are real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    Over half the teams that were in the champions league play for a team of "diving babies" love. If you think real madrid arent worse then you are deluded.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Barcelona with passion, such a beautiful team to watch when the game is in play but such a disgusting bunch of humans when it's not.

Messi's 2nd goal though :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    No, they are back on their feet way too soon. Need to live the character, make me believe your leg really is broken, make me believe those tears are real.
    I dunno though, Alves managed to get stretchered off! Quite the feat.

ReputationRep:
    Over half the teams that were in the champions league play for a team of "diving babies" love. If you think real madrid arent worse then you are deluded.
    Having watched that game, and seen the reaction of many, many others on various websites, including people who aren't fans of either team, Barcelona were a disgrace this evening. Real Madrid are not innocent, but Barcelona were terrible. And don't call me "love".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandra1993)
    im absolutely disgusted right now by the actions of barca.

they just disgraced football
    That red card was a major blow to us....

But that second goal was a beauty....

ReputationRep:
    Your right he did, how dare he send someone off for a red card offense
    Red card offense? It was minimal contact. The foul on Pepe just earlier was just as much a red as that one. Not to mention Pedro and Biscuits should've had yellows for diving and Puyol could be in the stands if the ref had the guts to start booking players surrounding him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madders94)
    Having watched that game, and seen the reaction of many, many others on various websites, including people who aren't fans of either team, Barcelona were a disgrace this evening. Real Madrid are not innocent, but Barcelona were terrible. And don't call me "love".
    well i guess thats the difference between us, i have my own opinions.
    But if thats what people on various websites are saying

Barca ffs :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    Very scrappy match. Marcelo should of been off for a stamp on Pedro, Adebayor should have been off to shoving Buscuits in the face. On the actual red card though, it was a 50-50 really. He left his studs in there and showing.

Orgasmic second goal from Messi though.

ReputationRep:
    Absolute disgrace of a game. Barcelona are scum.

ReputationRep:
    So United vs Barca it appears.

Theres almost no point man marking Messi. I think the best option is just to play as we've played against Chelsea/Schalke and hit the ground running for the first 20 mins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chambo)
    The bias towards barcelona is quite frankly disgusting.
    Messi is hugely over-rated, he passed a ball and everybody thinks of millions of superlatives to describe an average pass. In a few words, barca are diving, cheating, and most definitely boring. Messi is shocking without xavi....

Yes I agree, some of the antics of Barca weren't good but they weren't demanding a red for Pepe's challenge, but a yellow. (50:50 tackle)

Just one word - Messi. 52 goals in all competitions and 11 in 11 in UCL. (That 2nd goal was just [[Insert a new word])

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.