Turn on thread page Beta

El Clasico - La Liga, Copa Del Rey and UCL Hype Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    The behaviour of both teams was disgusting tonight, Real are the lesser of two evils.
    definitely this, although i don't think it was a red

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakemittle)
    errr..Di Maria..?
    errr... did I say Real were innocent? Di Maria's a culo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Hakz*)
    Champions league final:

BARCELONA V MANCHESTER UNITED (Barca to win)

I can bet my life on that.

As for the other matches - Barca will win at least 3.
    I guess I was right afterall. I don't understand how deluded people can be to actually think that Madrid will beat Barca to go through.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aodhán)
    Real Madrid were not innocent but Barcelona are on another level. Busquets, Pedro, Dani Alves and David Silva in particular, spent most of the game on the floor. But the thing that pisses me off most is how they surround the referee every single time and contest every single tiny decision. Sure, everyone does it to some extent but Barcelona are ridiculous.
    Absolutely no worse than Real Madrid. Furthermore they didn't do anything as disgusting as Marcelo's stamp on Pedro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Hakz*)
    I guess I was right afterall. I don't understand how deluded people can be to actually think that Madrid will beat Barca to go through.
    Not exactly right about Barca winning at least 3, were you?

(Original post by Barça)
    pahahahahah I'm in hysterics :rofl2:

Barca DNA ffs :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Disco)
    Absolutely no worse than Real Madrid. Furthermore they didn't do anything as disgusting as Marcelo's stamp on Pedro.
    Anything is justified against Pedro.

ReputationRep:
    I ****ing hate Barcelona. Bunch of ****ers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pgreg1)
    Not exactly right about Barca winning at least 3, were you?
    I actually made a mistake. I actually meant to write down 2 which will both be in the Champions league

Not lying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karma Charger)
    I ****ing hate Barcelona. Bunch of ****ers
    fascinating post

ReputationRep:
    Real Madrid were not innocent but Barcelona are on another level. Busquets, Pedro, Dani Alves and David Silva in particular, spent most of the game on the floor. But the thing that pisses me off most is how they surround the referee every single time and contest every single tiny decision. Sure, everyone does it to some extent but Barcelona are ridiculous.
    Agree with this but not David Silva but David Villa, I guess you mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    lol it was ramos' elbow not his body. And again, are you suggesting that teams in england (particularly the top 4 or 5 teams) dont have half their team surrounding the ref at big decisions?
    If you watched that game, you would realise this was not just major decisions like we see in the PL. Every single foul, Barca players from Puyol to Busquets to Xavi surrounded the ref and waved cards. They don't just put relentless pressure to win the ball back, they do it to refs as well. You want to see a difference between the 2 leagues, Spurs-Man United when Rafael waved imaginary cards Ferdinand told him off right on the spot, for Barca they did it all game.

ReputationRep:
    Messi was sensational as usual, where the **** was Ronaldo in that game?

Everyone who's sayings Buscets and Alves are cheats you might want to consider some of the things Di Maria and Marcelo did.

Barca did play bad at times, but compensated with 2 brilliant goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    How can you possibly know that they were demanding a yellow and not a red :rolleyes:
    Alot of their players were shocked when the red was shown and of course I can't tell for certain.
    ---------------------

When people say every Barca players surround the players when a tackle happens, doesn't the same happen in PL. Plus, this has been happening in EVERY classicos till date.(Including when the teams had the very talented players)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    Agree with this but not David Silva but David Villa, I guess you mean.
    Oops!

ReputationRep:
    Silva switched to madrid since when?... If barcelona made as many fouls as madrid the madrid players would be going to ref as well, hardly barcas madrid don't bother pressing to get the ball off them.

Need highlights for that second goal ffs

will rep :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo was better then Messi in Copa final because he scored, but was Messi really crap in that match?

Tonight, Messi outshined in a big match and Ronaldo was nowhere to be seen and it's not been mentioned? :p:

Where are all those people who says Messi only scores against small teams and not when it counts?

ReputationRep:
    And Barcelona won with 2 fantastic goals, Madrid are going out, here comes the final...haters gonna hate

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.