Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

El Clasico - La Liga, Copa Del Rey and UCL Hype Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Got a source for this?

Was a few of us watching in a pub and even there after a couple of ITV replays most of us thought there wasn't any contact. Watching the highlights after didn't make me change my mind.

If it was sarcasm that I missed then just ignore this.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...s-2278093.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Was hoping Madrid's team would be more attacking. Looks neutral at the moment.
    Yea ,leaning more towards being defensive.

ReputationRep:
    Guys will it be live on itv ? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Guys will it be live on itv ? :s
    No - Sky Sports 1. The Wednesday games (ManU vs Shalke) is on ITV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    No - Sky Sports 1. The Wednesday games (ManU vs Shalke) is on ITV.
    Thanks.Downstairs it's then :/

ReputationRep:
    Not sure Real Madrid can be held responsible for the actions of "television channels based in Madrid", which is all the article says, but if it happened it's still a pretty scummy thing to do by whoever was involved.

It's a harsh red regardless tbh.

ReputationRep:
    People forget decisions that have gone against Barcelona way too easily. Barca vs Chelsea semi-final 2009, first leg - Messi should have been awarded a penalty, proper stonewaller. 2nd leg, say what you want about the Chelsea appeals, I'll admit one was a penalty, Abidal getting a red was extremely harsh for his "trip" on Anelka.

Last season, semi-final first-leg against Inter Milan - Milito scored an offside goal, it stood. 2nd leg, Bojan's goal at the death was disallowed when most referees would have allowed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pk550)
    People forget decisions that have gone against Barcelona way too easily. Barca vs Chelsea semi-final 2009, first leg - Messi should have been awarded a penalty, proper stonewaller. 2nd leg, say what you want about the Chelsea appeals, I'll admit one was a penalty, Abidal getting a red was extremely harsh for his "trip" on Anelka.
    haha, please dont compare the decisions that went against barca with those that went again chelsea. god almighty.

ReputationRep:
    My man Kaka to outshine Ronaldo and Messi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Not sure Real Madrid can be held responsible for the actions of "television channels based in Madrid", which is all the article says, but if it happened it's still a pretty scummy thing to do by whoever was involved.

It's a harsh red regardless tbh.
    Some images from television channels based in Madrid that were used to support the argument that Pepe had not touched Daniel Alves prior to his dismissal later turned out to have been digitally altered, adding to feelings of bad blood.
    To me that implies that Madrid used those images to support their argument.... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Casillas, Arbeloa, Albiol, Carvalho, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Lass, Di María, Kaká, Cristiano e Higuaín

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn-er)
    I think there's no denying that Biscuits is a massive ****, and tbh, considering his behaviour on the pitch, i wouldnt put something like this past him. Seems like the typical player that spends their time pissing the other team off because he's deficient as a footballer. Why Barca decided to get rid of Yaya Toure over him, i'll never know.

Barca would be a much better team without his antics spoiling the spectacle. Pedro looks so similar to him too, and it looks like he's picked up the habit, which is disappointing. I've really, really started to dislike this barca team. Partly because they're so goddamn good, but their constant questioning of decisions is enough to grind on anyone's nerves.

This'll be a **** match, but will probably still end up watching it.... hoping in vain that RM pull off the impossible.
    I think you've got some things twisted, I'm not saying Biscuits isn't a **** just that there's little evidence to charge him.

And I fully agree about their antics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WildBerry)
    Google epl433
    thanks bro !!

ReputationRep:
    With how many players will Real end the game ? That's the question .

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much guaranteed to be at least 10. I reckon it will be Lass to get sent off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colpejafort)
    Casillas, Arbeloa, Albiol, Carvalho, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Lass, Di María, Kaká, Cristiano e Higuaín

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
    What? 4-2-3-1, why surprising? No Pepe or Khedira

It says on the BBC that Mourinho is not even at the stadium, he's still at his hotel?

I really hope Real win this, as unlikely as it is ...

ps look how weak Barca's bench is:
    Subs: Olazabal, Jeffren, Keita, Afellay, Abidal, Fontas, Thiago.

vs
    Subs: Dudek, Benzema, Granero, Garay, Ozil, Adebayor, Nacho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Pretty much guaranteed to be at least 10. I reckon it will be Lass to get sent off.

I bet on Lass too !! lol

ReputationRep:
    2-0 to Real then they win on penalties :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    ps look how weak Barca's bench is:
    Subs: Olazabal, Jeffren, Keita, Afellay, Abidal, Fontas, Thiago.

vs
    Subs: Dudek, Benzema, Granero, Garay, Ozil, Adebayor, Nacho.
    That is what (£)millions does to a club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_E_X)
    It says on the BBC that Mourinho is not even at the stadium, he's still at his hotel?
    According to Eurosport: Reports that Mourinho did not board the team bus, is not at the stadium or even in Barcelona and will watch it at home in Madrid. Not 100% but pretty reliable.

Raining quite alot there.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 7, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.