Turn on thread page Beta

If I get a chance with my bf, I think i might end up pregnant watch

Lately Ive been feeling really... well... horny. Its very shameful and Im worried that if by chance I end up alone with my boyfriend in his apartment, I might regret it. I'm no troll by the way, its just a feeling Ive noticed recently.

Any advise on how to comba it? hehe

ReputationRep:
    Get some contraception.

ReputationRep:
    boy or a girl? its inevitable, you are going to become a statistic!

:dance:

(Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    boy or a girl? its inevitable, you are going to become a statistic!

:dance:
    a statistic? Im lost :/

(Original post by Blueflare)
    Get some contraception.
    I doubt it'll hold out for long

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    a statistic? Im lost :/
    you'll be put on one or more of the following databases

the **** list
    the teenage & pregnant list
    the single mum list

then the ONS will do a nice and pretty graph with you on so you can show people

tip: the **** list is the best. If you're on that then you're WINNING :dance:

ReputationRep:
    if you wanna do it get some birth control. and you have valid reasons to be worried.

ReputationRep:
    Contraception.

ReputationRep:
    If you dont know the answer, you shouldnt be having sex.

ReputationRep:
    Get some kind of contraception you don't have to use in the heat of the moment? Go on the pill or something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
    you'll be put on one or more of the following databases

the **** list
    the teenage & pregnant list
    the single mum list

then the ONS will do a nice and pretty graph with you on so you can show people

tip: the **** list is the best. If you're on that then you're WINNING :dance:

lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I doubt it'll hold out for long
    Then get lots of contraception. Or go on the pill/get the implant/injection etc.

It doesn't sound like you know much about sex. You better not be 14 or something.

There's nothing shameful about it. Obviously, if you're going to have sex then safety and contraception are most important. If you'd rather not go that far right now and don't want to do something you'd regret, then masturbate maybe? Might help take the edge off a bit.

ReputationRep:
    get on the pill or something.

ReputationRep:
    Get some condems. Of course you could just... you know... not have sex? It isn't that hard... granted you have some actual control over your body it isn't anyway.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.me-me-me.tv/images/2010/01/condom.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Ever heard of condoms?

ReputationRep:
    Kinda sounds like you wanna get pregnant if your so impatient to go out and buy some condoms, it's easy enough to go on the pill, or get an implant, then you can rape him all you want without getting knocked up.

ReputationRep:
    People these days..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.