Turn on thread page Beta

GDL 2011/12 students at City University London watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I wonder how many of the people are going to city for the GDL this year?. Please assert on this thread if you are one of the fortunate or unfortunate ones. Also I'd like to ask the seniors who have studied at city or are still studying to tell us what sort of environment and faculty are we going to encounter, how should we cope ourselves and as there is ample time left; any suggestions for us to prepare for the GDL grind :eek: beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    going

ReputationRep:
    @resipsaloq
    Thanks for the advice and have well-started on following the same. Will pester you from time to time. Hope you wont mind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring_barrister)
    @resipsaloq
    Thanks for the advice and have well-started on following the same. Will pester you from time to time. Hope you wont mind!
    Feel free to pester away!

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I finally found a thread on GDL students for the upcoming year at City.

I'm graduating from a US university (I'm from Dubai) this May and will be preparing for my big move to London over the next few months.

I can't wait to visit the campus, I still haven't seen it!

I hope more people post on this thread, it would be great to get to know more people in the program.

ReputationRep:
    aspiring_barrister, where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Pakistan.

ReputationRep:
    I've been reading a few stats on City and there seems to be a low student satisfaction rating :/ I hope it's not true. Does anyone know anything about that?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.