Turn on thread page Beta

English aqa... I know an aqa english examiner watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita.d)
    Also could you ask him what character he feels develops most in "Of Mice and Men" and how so? Thanks.

Btw, I tried to rep you but I've reached my limit for today. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Why have English exams become so mechanical and rigid?

ReputationRep:
    Were you able to ask any of my questions? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    ermmm not yet but i will get to see him in about a weeks time so dont be afraid to keep posting notes and questions on this thread.
    kind regards.

ReputationRep:
    ermmm not yet but i will get to see him in about a weeks time so dont be afraid to keep posting notes and questions on this thread.
    kind regards.
    Thanks! +rep

ReputationRep:
    heyy

i have an english exam coming up and needed help - can you please ask the examiner what is most likely to come up in lord of the flies question exam of may 2011 and if there are any specific things that i need to revise because i have done my revision but just wanted to know any possibilities that may come up. can you alsp pleaseee ask as soon as possible.

Your help will be appreciated and helpful. thank you

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.