The Student Room Group

Bra wire coming out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nix-j-c
I have a matalan one and that's broken through god knows how many times.

That's strange. I've been using matalan bras for about 5 years now and the only problem I've ever had was the wire on one bra snapping but I'd had it for about 2 years by that point so I thought it was fair wear and tear.
Reply 21
Original post by hothedgehog
That's strange. I've been using matalan bras for about 5 years now and the only problem I've ever had was the wire on one bra snapping but I'd had it for about 2 years by that point so I thought it was fair wear and tear.

I'd only had mine a few months when it went the first time.
Happens with all the ones I got from Primark. I did get a really good one from Ann Summers though and that one did that after a while too. Pain the arse.
/armpit
I wish i could wear cheap bras!
It hurts when the wire comes out!
Go and buy some more or sew it up.
Im sure this has already been said so sorry if it has :biggrin:
Original post by Nix-j-c
yeah I do sew them up. Anyway I need to get a couple more white or tan coloured ones. I've got a job and I have to wear a white blouse/ shirt and bras that don't show ie white or tan.

The nearest la senza is about 40 miles away :/ I dont think i'm going there any time soon.

Owchies boo! !!!

DON'T GO TO LA SENZA.
Seriously, they measure wrong, and their bra sizes are totally out of wack compared to everywhere else. I recommend Marks & Spencers. Go in, make an appointment for a free fitting. They'll even tell you what type of bra will best suit your shape. And if you're looking for plain white/tan bras, they do two for £16 t-shirt bras. They last for ages, and like someone else said, wash them by hand.
yeah for me it was because they had just worn out and another one i'd lost weight so it didn't fit proppely any more so the wire rode up the side and killed!! :frown: so measured myself again and was a back size smaller! :biggrin: x
Reply 27
Either sew them up or sometimes i just take the wire out!

Quick Reply

Latest