Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am in my second year. I was previously claiming as a single parent applicant receiving the special support grant, PLA and CCG.
    However, I have just submitted a change of circumstances form as I have got married and my partner has moved in.

    How wil this affect my finance??

    Is it just simply that rather than my special support grant I will recieve the mainentance grant? Will i have to show evidence of my partners earnings?
    Or will it not be taken into account until next year now?


    Thank you.
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.