Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draikzer)
    The only thing you should wear on your upper body is nothing. P.s your hair turns me on.

No homo.

Okay, okay. A lot homo.

Lmfao, thanks haha gots to keep healthy and look good and shizz

ReputationRep:
    I have quite a few cardigans :lol:

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...&resultCount=1

Most recent one i bought, surely this looks okay? Probably helps i'm quite slim.

ReputationRep:
    The cardigan was invented by a man for him to wear in the cold so it should really be allowed Also I hate having bare arms so wear them when I find it too warm for a woolly jumper (Ah I'm sounding like my Grandad )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey TSR)
    Obviously men's cardigans, that is.

What do you think?
    Just be confident when you're wearing it and you'll look great

p.s. Yh I think they look good on guys, whether or not they are slim

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just stick a black/navy/brown/grey one on, leave it open and you're good to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Yeah just stick a black/navy/brown/grey one on, leave it open and you're good to go.
    I suppose you can close them if you spill food :P

ReputationRep:
    i see nothing wrong with them but as a rule don't button them because then there is the possibility of looking like a c***

ReputationRep:
    I thought the whole cardigan thing was a bit passe for men's fashion. I don't mind the ralph lauren cardigan ( I don't like ralph lauren but I do like the preppy design) but I don't like the plain one.

ReputationRep:
    Is it okay? It's the bloody norm.

ReputationRep:
    Cardigans are for the elderly, and that is how my view shall remain.

ReputationRep:
    Well I wear cardigans occasionally, and I think I look alright wearing them, and people seem to agree. I do think it does depends on body shape though, I'm quite tall and slim, I think they'd look quite stupid on some steroid junkie douchebag. I usually wear them unbuttoned too. I think the preppy style ones look ridiculous though, make you look like a rah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    Depends on the cardigan.

This looks ridiculous:
    :bawling: Kill it with fire. Seriously though, if it had gold on it you could be mistaken for a gryffindor quidditch supporter.

OP - It depends, as people have said before, it has to fit right, and preferably in a plain colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sky_Dream)
    :bawling: Kill it with fire. Seriously though, if it had gold on it you could be mistaken for a gryffindor quidditch supporter.

OP - It depends, as people have said before, it has to fit right, and preferably in a plain colour.
    awesome analogy! thats exactly what it looks like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sky_Dream)

If it was Griffindor it wouldn't be as bad but it would still look pretty ruddy stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.laurence)
    Lmfao, thanks haha gots to keep healthy and look good and shizz

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks really nice. Its smarter than a guy wearing a hoody

ReputationRep:
    In the 1960's perhaps..
    I think they look stupid as hell on guys, the only guys I know that wear them are the preppy types which listen to Indie music (generally stuck-up *****)

ReputationRep:
    They're fine providing it's done tastefully.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.