Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is it too late ? ive got 6 exams i the summer 4 of them being chemistry! and i need a b in it! motivate me please

ReputationRep:
    its impossible to say if its too late as we have no idea how smart you are.

basically if you don't get the required grades you won't be off to uni (i'm assuming thats what you need them for). surely that's motivation enough

ReputationRep:
    Just start now... Moaning won't get you any time back, besides loads of people haven't started revising, just do quality revision starting now!

ReputationRep:
    it sounds crazy but even my uni offer isnt motivating me wtf? i find other things to do and just waste my time !

ReputationRep:
    It's not too late, if you start now and set a plan out for yourself you should do fine. Devote some time each day to each of your subjects and have regular breaks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpicyStrawberry)
    It's not too late, if you start now and set a plan out for yourself you should do fine. Devote some time each day to each of your subjects and have regular breaks.
    Couldn't agree more with this.

It's essential you plan out your daily revision, including for each subject you take.

ReputationRep:
    I find focusing on one subject each day helps

ReputationRep:
    Like hazzern said, you could try that..I've sort of been doing one subject per day since Monday but for a few of the subjects, I've had to make extra notes whilst revising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4lyf)
    it sounds crazy but even my uni offer isnt motivating me wtf? i find other things to do and just waste my time !
    I feel the exact same!

ReputationRep:
    No matter how late you are, or think you are, or we know/think you are, the ONLY thing that should be done is you should be revising as much as possible from now!

ReputationRep:
    Just start now to put your mind at ease if anything else, its not really too late to start revising, as I assume your exams are over 2 months away like my A2s.

ReputationRep:
    It's not too late as long as you do all the past papers and u no the content in depth you should be fine and yh if most of ur exams are 2 months away u have ample time 2 study.

ReputationRep:
    is it too late ? ive got 6 exams i the summer 4 of them being chemistry! and i need a b in it! motivate me please

I'm in a similar situation - 5 exams, 3 of them being chemistry AND i need a B as well. Im on a C overall in Chem atm, you?
    I only just started revising today and justified that it wasnt too late because i have well over a month till my first exam.

ReputationRep:
    same here its ridiculous i just cant be asked! I need 2 A's and a B lol and 2 of the exams are psychology which is loads to learn

ReputationRep:
    If you start today, you'll get the grades. If you start tomorrow, you won't even get close.

ReputationRep:
    I have 8 exams, so the one subject a day for me becomes 2 subjects a day. And it really helps!

Do not rush your revision, take your time, do all the questions, just relax, so your brain can accumulate all that knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a similar situation, I have 7 exams and 3 of my exams are in chemistry, I'm practically doing the whole of chemistry in the summer. Since two of my exams(and probably yours too) are resits, it should be easier now that we done it before. It's not too late. I hope you do well in your exams OP!

ReputationRep:
    Organise yourselves people!

In these tough economic times, employers are more than ever scrutinising our GCSE results, AS results and even if we retook.

There's 24 hours in the day, of which you sleep 8 hours. 16 hours of the day, you can devote 6 - 10 hours to revision if you really try to.

Start revising today, it is not too late at all.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.