Turn on thread page Beta

My head literally hurts because of all the studying! watch

Let me start of by giving you a background detailf of me.

I am one the laziest student you will ever meet. I have wasted so many opportunities to get grades or anything worth boasting about. I always aimed to get a C and I have always just to scrape by. Never wanted to be good at anything.

Then last year I don't know how but I got some good exam results. I got into University and I went back to my old routine. I haven't turned up to any of my lectures this year and scrapped by. Then after a while a teacher gave us an exam paper from last year and I realised that I won't be able to scrape by. I will fail if i didn't start learning.

I've been doing that nearly every single day since the end of term. My exams start in the first week of May and I aim to have learnt all of the topics that are nessecary. To be honest I only need 50% to pass but I want to get higher marks.

The problem is that I am slowing down now. Before I was able to learn at my normal pace but now it takes me three times as long. I have 16 days to go to May and my mind isn't absorbing anything. I keep on reading my notes again and again and nothing is going in! Last night I went to bed hoping that I would be refreshed from sleep.

It didn't help. I am still slow for some reason. I keep on taking longer and longer breaks but it they don't seem to help.
    Does anyone have any tips?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.