do you mind your wife is not a virgin

(or)

do you mind your bf is not a virgin

and

do you mind your husband is not a virgin

ReputationRep:
    No and no.

ReputationRep:
    No and no. Virgins are hard work, having to pretend you care and understand that they waited is tedious. Girls who have sex on a first date are the ones who will do anal quicker

ReputationRep:
    If she's ever performed anilingus on a guy, I'd prefer she'd used mouthwash at least three times before we kiss. Other than that, s'all good. I'm pro-feminism, innit.

ReputationRep:
    I have a wife?

WHAT THE**** MAN!"312

ReputationRep:
    hasn't this been done to death?

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind if my GF is a virgin, but the chances of a wife/fiancé being a virgin is highly unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaPi)
    If she's ever performed anilingus on a guy, I'd prefer she'd used mouthwash at least three times before we kiss. Other than that, s'all good. I'm pro-feminism, innit.
    but how do you know that...will you ask her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDirty)
    No and no. Virgins are hard work, having to pretend you care and understand that they waited is tedious. Girls who have sex on a first date are the ones who will do anal quicker
    hmmm...why it is hard work? if every man do not have sex with their gf, it is a possible thing!!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    no and no. I don't want a whore either

ReputationRep:
    I like how its always guys, do you mind if your GF isn't a virgin, but never girls, do you mind if your BF isn't a virgin. talk about double standards!!

ReputationRep:
    You can't have someone who is both your girlfriend and wife OP... and who on a student website actually has a wife anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToLoseWeight)
    I like how its always guys, do you mind if your GF isn't a virgin, but never girls, do you mind if your BF isn't a virgin. talk about double standards!!
    lol, I add it

ReputationRep:
    No, and no.

But I would prefer it if they had only had sex in committed relationships and no STIs, please.

That's how I roll

ReputationRep:
    As Long as her Father didn't take her virginity...

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd respect my girl more if she was a virgin.
    IMO if a girl has slept with more than 5 lads she's not girlfriend material. Theres nuffin more attractive than values & self-respect....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by david123)
    but how do you know that...will you ask her?
    If she seems the type, I might casually broach the issue. More often than not I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.