Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have an unconditional offer from the University of Edinburgh for MSc in Computer Science. I have already done some research about the programme but I would be glad if someone who had completed a postgraduate study in the School of Informatics share his/her personal experiences about the programme (the difficulty level, quality of education, intensity of the homeworks, the background knowledge assumed etc.). As I am a non-EU student the fees are very high(£16.050) and I am having a hard time in persuading myself whether to go there or not. Do you think is it worth the money? Or should I start applying to German Universities such as TU Munchen where there is no tuituon fees? And I also want to learn how much I can earn on average (a rough estimate is enough) with a part-time job because I have to support myself financially. Thank you in advance...
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.