Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I want to make revision videos, any ideas to get me going? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm mainly interested in making revision videos on English, Film Studies and Media Studies and maybe Photography, does anyone have any ideas where I could start and what would be most useful to people.

After my I complete a degree in English and Creative writing I want to do a PGCE and become a college teacher so that's why I'm trying to make revision blogs.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    If you want to have a reasonable amount of views then I'd recommend posting your videos on youtube. There will always be people interested in whatever you're going to teach about. Start with whatever you feel is the basics to the subject and work yourself up. There's a guy on youtube called Khan he teaches alot of subjects but I don't think he does English, his channedl is khanacademy. Look him up and do it the same way he does it. Google donated a million if I can recall correctly for his astonishing and wonderful service for a better world and educating people in the simplest manner. He's a great teacher, you should be explaining the topics like him then you'll hopefully get alot of views.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.