Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Premature ejaculations at uni- alcohol related? Watch

Bit embarrassing so going anonymous!

Before uni i wasn't exactly a stud in the bedroom but could maintain sex for around 10 minutes at a time, half hour plus if i had been drinking beforehand.

But since coming to uni, possibly due to the massively increased amount of alcohol consumption, my performances have changed massively. Sexual intercourse seems to be over within minutes and my 'skill' of getting erections again straight after sex within minutes has seemed to have disappeared. And most embarrassingly in the build up to sex/ before foreplay depending on my level of horniness of sometimes ended up ejaculating in my boxers. This definitely never used to happen before. :confused:

Has anyone ever experienced similar experiences or any advice/ cures for my situation?

Thanks

Stop drinking for a month, and see if anything changes. Maybe you just found a lot hotter chicks at uni

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol usually makes a person last longer, the problem could be something else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks
    just wait until you pull out of a girl whilst doing doggy, *** in your hand and to avoid PREMEJAC embarrassment wipe it on the side of the bed and just tell her you got bored...

anyway, in my sexual experiences, ive never ever came close to coming without sustained physical contact on my ****, but i do find it is all MENTAL, even when ****ing, i can be close to coming, and then suddenly focus on nothing sexual and can continue to jack it without coming close to coming.. so imo ejaculating is mental.. maybe you're nervous to impress and your body ****s you over.. maybe your previous sexual partners just had massive FANNY's and it wasn't as tight so you could go for longer..

ReputationRep:
    One thing i have learnt to keep going is to change positions when you feel like your getting to that point, that could give you a chance to calm yourself down a bit which lets you go longer =]

ReputationRep:
    do the 13 times table in your head

ReputationRep:
    Maybe It's cause they're all new people that your not as comfortable around... Otherwise, just use Legless122's idea and keep switching, after a few times of getting close and stopping you should have it under control...
    If not then... I'm sorry dude... Your on a lonely path...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.