Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Goood afternooning

Hope you are all well.. Have now applied for my Access to HE Dip at 2 colleges and awaiting results

But depending which one I get one will depend on my degree choices.. I am looking at either Psych Studies (with a neuro/clinical component); Neuroscience or Nutrition/Dietietics

Any tips of career prospects from these?? Am concerned with the Dietician as there are not many courses aroung..

I am so keen to take a clinical position; but have tried nursing and the experience has left me cold...

Any experience of these as degree subjects?? would love some feedback x

Could you possibly get some work experience with a psychologist and a dietitian, or even just meet up with them to ask them a few question and see what their job is like.

I would not advise a degree in nutrition as you will have to do extra courses after this to become a dietician. My house mate does Nutrition and to be honest her career prospects look a little bleak.

What exactly did you not like about nursing? If you can work that out then it will help you decide what careers you could avoid.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.