Turn on thread page Beta

Sweets that have stood the test of time... watch

Cola bottles are probably universally loved, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stargazer23)

I remember someone from my school snorting one of those sherbet pixie sticks, oh man :facepalm: :rofl:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stargazer23)

Sherbet Lemons
    Okay, so you can buy them pretty easily but.. they're just too nice not to be in here :proud:
    LOL, they look like yellow cod liver oil capsules or something :lol:. Bet they taste well nice though :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Powder sherbets :coma:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=M1F2R3;30874892]
    (Original post by Sam89)
    Doees anyone remember those mini sherbets for 1p lol me and my friend used to get 100 for £1 those were the days!
    Yes!!!!

Pixie sticks, they were the ****! I remember when I was about 11/12, used to walk to the local shop with 2 or 3 mates on a Friday afternoon. Would buy pixie sticks, one large gobstopper, a packet of smaller gobstoppers, I can't remember the name of them to save my life, they were lollipops that used to flip?

Those were the days, indeed.
    lol same here! Used to buy jaw breakers! OMG, yeah I know which ones you mean! The one's that used to flip, and the candy spray, hmm so many memories.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely love bon bons!!! And millions....

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Sam89;30907530]
    (Original post by M1F2R3)

lol same here! Used to buy jaw breakers! OMG, yeah I know which ones you mean! The one's that used to flip, and the candy spray, hmm so many memories.
    LOL,yeah! Those were the days... Sadly, my friends sniff the real sherbert now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    !!!I remember them!
    I was the only person in my family who liked them.
    There was also those purple/green ones but I can't remember what they were called...fruit salad perhaps?
    Ahh yes I remember those green and purple ones! I was determined to google until I found them:

Apple and blackcurrant ^_^.

My own additions:

I saw a packet of jelly tots in a cafe yesterday for 80p O_O.

And these sorts of things...

Always have to get every last bit of sherbet .

ReputationRep:
    Bassett's Allsorts too!

interestingly, whilst googling, I found a picture of "Dessert Allsorts" which, I'll admit, look gorgeous...

Apple Tart? Chocolate Cheesecake? Lemon Pie? Sign me up!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.