Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whosss goinggggg to manchesterrrr

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying next year congrats for getting in, wish me luck because i REALLY REALLY want to go to manchester, can I ask what your UKCAT score was ? and also some interview questions they asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnight_sun)
    I'm applying next year congrats for getting in, wish me luck because i REALLY REALLY want to go to manchester, can I ask what your UKCAT score was ? and also some interview questions they asked?
    Manchester don't seem to care too much about UKCAT, I got an average of 590 and was one of the very first to get an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Occlusal)
    Manchester don't seem to care too much about UKCAT, I got an average of 590 and was one of the very first to get an offer.
    Really?! so happy to hear that, but u probably have a strong PS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnight_sun)
    Really?! so happy to hear that, but u probably have a strong PS?
    Yeah, everywhere I applied I scraped in academically but my PS and interviews saved me

I'm scottish so didn't firm manchester to save on fees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Occlusal)
    Yeah, everywhere I applied I scraped in academically but my PS and interviews saved me

I'm scottish so didn't firm manchester to save on fees.
    aah well done u r so lucky what did they ask in the interview? was it scary/hard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suigeneris)
    Whosss goinggggg to manchesterrrr
    Meee Where are you applying for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    ive firmed it! i got 645 on my ukcat, but i agree they didn't seem to care that much. I think its more of a factor much later on the application process if they can't decide on you or another person. well i don't think i know as the admissions lady told me.

good luck with your application.

congrats everyone on getting offers. where is everyone living?
    x

ReputationRep:
    woohoo firmed manchester for dentistry =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqkb89)
    ive firmed it! i got 645 on my ukcat, but i agree they didn't seem to care that much. I think its more of a factor much later on the application process if they can't decide on you or another person. well i don't think i know as the admissions lady told me.

good luck with your application.

congrats everyone on getting offers. where is everyone living?
    x
    heyy i cannot decide what accomodation to choose!!, i want somewhere thats close to the dental school, ensuite, selfcatered, and has some life!! =) do you know what ure going to choose yet?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 21, 2011

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.