Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just got Into Chelsea college of Art and Central Saint Martins for Textiles BA Which is really Great!!! But which do I choose? Havent got much time! Any Help? Any oppinions that may sway me? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    If you want a debatable better name then CSM, if you want slightly better experience then Chelsea. But after all, both colleges fall under the same university, so in terms of services you would get from it, it's about the same. I persnally would go for Chelsea because it's a much smaller college, the library is excellent, you get free entrance to Tate Britain and after all, you might get a sense of community. CSM, well, it's a very good name but I doubt you'd get very good student experience, particularly with the move to Kings X next year, it's expected to have a lot of unsettle feelings around. But then who knows the uni might actually not **** up this project and the building in Kings X might be great I doubt it though.

ReputationRep:
    hi!i was in exactly the same situation but i just confirmed chelsea last night i would rather have a better experience and i actually think chelsea is better overall.and it has a better reputation for textiles that csm does.

ReputationRep:
    I personally also think Chelsae has the bext library out of all the libraries ar the whole university. It's got loads of artists' book and catalogue that is only available at Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    sooooo have you made a descision? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MilleryMillery)
    Hi, I just got Into Chelsea college of Art and Central Saint Martins for Textiles BA Which is really Great!!! But which do I choose? Havent got much time! Any Help? Any oppinions that may sway me? Thanks!
    Hey, Hi, I also want to study textile design B A Hons.
    And I have applied and got offers from Central saint martins, Nottingham trent, University college falmouth, and demontfort university.

Can you please tell me which is the best place currently out of these to study textile design? Please do let me know if you've any idea cause I'm really wanting student feedback and want to make an informed decision.

Is it true that Central Saint Martins is just hyped?
    Will be most happy to hear from you!!
    Thanks a ton!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 29, 2011

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.