Turn on thread page Beta

I am really into military guy, which university shall I go to??? (HELP) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I know its really shallow but Im really into military guys and was wondering which university i should go to where I can meet lots of military men? Army or marine I dont mind but I was thinking of going to university of exeter which is quite near a military base... do you know any more?? ANd how could I meet more? xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bianca_xox17)
    Hi guys, I know its really shallow but Im really into military guys and was wondering which university i should go to where I can meet lots of military men? Army or marine I dont mind but I was thinking of going to university of exeter which is quite near a military base... do you know any more?? ANd how could I meet more? xxxxx

Or just join a service?

ReputationRep:

This seems fitting.

ReputationRep:
    What an awful reason for picking a uni... :facepalm:

I mean, really? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Don't bother, everyone in the military are uneducated thugs anyway

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Is it me, or is there a major flaw here? Surely there'll be no military men at university because... they're in the army instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    does that include the doctors, dentists and pretty much everyone else....as many people have degrees....and are much more civilised, cultured and educated than you'll ever be

I am going to be a doctor in the army after med school.....and pretty much what the guy below me said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bianca_xox17)
    Anywhere near Colchester if you want Paras

Portsmouth for Marines

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    Biggest idiot ever.

Enjoy being slated.

ReputationRep:
    I see the attraction totally haha, being an army brat myself I have always lived on camps HELLO HOT ARMY MEN the camp gym is full of totty...I sound like such a pervert!

But yes, joining as said above is the best way to meet looots of military people, Sandhurst in Surrey!

ReputationRep:
    One with a UOTC population would probably be your best bet.

ReputationRep:
    This really deserved being put in the Armed Forces [careers] forum?

Well done OP, new levels of idiocy.

(Original post by Reml)
    Hi, engineering graduate and [former] military officer, screw you and have a nice day

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...Military Guys is the right reason to base your uni choice on...-.-
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by DeanK22)
    Hi, Oxford mathematics student with military career hopes.

Brb fighting for your right to hold such negative views while you surf the web on your arse for another eight hours.
    In case I don't get to say it once you join, good job killing all those civilians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdInWinter)
    Yeah...Military Guys is the right reason to base your uni choice on...-.-
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithra)
    In case I don't get to say it once you join, good job killing all those civilians.
    :rolleyes:

Sigh, I guess it's been a while since the last ignorant-bashing-of-all-servicemen-ever thread. Nice to know you can always rely on TSR to bring out the really knowledgable cretins...

ReputationRep:
    God you must be loaded if you're willing to pay £9000/year just to ogle fit boys

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.