Turn on thread page Beta

Why would you (girl) initiate conversation with a stranger guy in a nightclub? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just to chat because he looks ok?

Or because you think youd have sex with him but want to see what hes like?

ReputationRep:
    i like talking to randoms. last time i talked to a random in a night club it was because my cousin abandonded me so i talked to him because he was there. but then later on he got annoyed that i didnt want to grind, ha.

ReputationRep:
    Most girls like men to make the first move, I've hardly ever seen a girl go up to a boy in a club unless he's a really good dancer aha

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't. When I go to nightclubs I go to dance with my friends and don't have any interest in meeting anyone else really. So I only talk to a stranger if they initiate a conversation when I'll chat for a bit then politely excuse myself and head back off to dance with my mates!

ReputationRep:
    So you can buy her drinks.

ReputationRep:
    Why would any girl need to when there are a whole host of guys thrusting their pelvises in any girls' direction?

ReputationRep:
    I would initiate a conversation if I was high or drunk with someone I fancied. I wouldnt usually if I was sober. I'd be too shy, I think. It doesnt mean I want to sleep with them though. It just means I like the look of them and want to see if they are cool to talk to. Maybe, just maybe they'd get a kiss out of it but I wouldn't know unless I got to talk with them and they seemed like nice people.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    3 reasons:

1) Because he looks like a nice guy who I want to get to know
    2) So I can get a free drink off him awaits the negs
    3) Because all my friends have run off and I need someone to talk to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    Why would any girl need to when there are a whole host of guys thrusting their pelvises in any girls' direction?
    A lot of the time us ladies get attention, but not always from the one we've had our eyes on ANY attention doesnt mean it's the attention we're seeking necessarily.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.