Turn on thread page Beta

Would you have sex with a random guy you see on street watch

ReputationRep:
    This thread would have been more entertaining if a guy walked past and smiled at you.

ReputationRep:
    Upgrade your game pal, she wanted sex with you there and then.

You are a complete failure!

ReputationRep:
    Was it or ? Smiling =/= wanting to have sex with someone lol.

ReputationRep:
    Damn it! Five girls smiled at me today while i was in town....

does the mean I missed out on the chance to have sex 5 times today..?

ReputationRep:
    We'd be at it like rabbits if every time someone smiled at you it meant they wanted sex!

Sorry OP but I highly doubt that was what she was thinking about, she was probably just being polite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecookiemonster)
    Damn it! Five girls smiled at me today while i was in town....

does the mean I missed out on the chance to have sex 5 times today..?
    Afraid so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpicyStrawberry)
    We'd be at it like rabbits if every time someone smiled at you it meant they wanted sex!

Sorry OP but I highly doubt that was what she was thinking about, she was probably just being polite.
    At 12am at night on a dodgy street outisde were all clubs are and we are both alone.

In that situaion a girl woudl most liekly cross the road in fear off rape but she thought I was cute so smiled as she wanted me to go back to ehrs to ahev sex.

IMO

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she was a hooker and wanted to give you her aids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daman)
    At 12am at night on a dodgy street outisde were all clubs are and we are both alone.

In that situaion a girl woudl most liekly cross the road in fear off rape but she thought I was cute so smiled as she wanted me to go back to ehrs to ahev sex.

IMO
    I don't think just because there is a guy on the street a girl would automatically think she was going to be attacked, she probably just smiled hoping you would leave her alone if it was a dodgy street.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, of course she does because, let's be honest, it couldn't be for any other reason than sex.

Try approaching her next time....and see what happens because I have a feeling the result will be preeetty funny.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, desperate stalker! I know a friend EXACTLY like you!

"She smiled at me! Does she want sex!?"

ReputationRep:
    haha i luv it! made me lol!

but no she was just being polite and probabely checking you out to see if you looked like the kind of bloke that would be a threat!

and any way smiling at people can really brighten up someones day! i luv when people smile, like when your getting served at the check out or something it's nice!

makes the world seems less sad!..... or am i just sounding like a compleat hippy!? lol oh well x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daman)

So a girl walks past me ..... she looks up to me and smiles and looks at me.

She wants the sex there and then?
    :lolwut:
    Say what??!!!!...Is this a troll?
    This sounds pretty naive to me.

ReputationRep:
    Actually now I come to think about it.....

She was probably trying to distract you whilst she got her rape alarm ready...

ReputationRep:
    http://dobrochan.ru/src/jpg/1005/633...olStoryBro.jpg

second time i posted this in about 5 minutes lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, of course I would.
    No wait, that's what you want to be the case. Desperate much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shy-girl666)
    haha i luv it! made me lol!

but no she was just being polite and probabely checking you out to see if you looked like the kind of bloke that would be a threat!

and any way smiling at people can really brighten up someones day! i luv when people smile, like when your getting served at the check out or something it's nice!

makes the world seems less sad!..... or am i just sounding like a compleat hippy!? lol oh well x
    It was the overall scenario you have to be there to feel it.

Dark night, dodgy area, studenty nightclubs area, both off us alone, both same age, both dressed nicely etc...

ReputationRep:
    So...if you were in the studenty nightclubs area of course she was about your age and dressed nicely / had make-up on etc., don't you think this isn't anything extraordinary?
    Just because she threw you a look doesn't mean she want to have sex with you. I wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lindchen)
    So...if you were in the studenty nightclubs area of course she was about your age and dressed nicely / had make-up on etc., don't you think this isn't anything extraordinary?
    Just because she threw you a look doesn't mean she want to have sex with you. I wouldn't.
    No no no no, I don't think you quite understand.

He saw her ,she smiled at him...this is obviously fate and he was DEFINITELY going to get sex if he so wished.

ReputationRep:
    Because of this thread I thought I'd give it a go. According to the judge a smile doesn't constitute as consent.

Now I'm going to prison for a very long time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.