Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official IPL Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    nope...I was too busy crying
    Not really, I just started clearing up after dinner and changed the channel

Sad...I know

When I'm in a better mood...(like when RCB beat CSK on Saturday)...I'll Youtube it :cool:
    roflmao, aw you made your team lose by not watching them play lol jkin

ReputationRep:
    What from Brendon McCullum or Jayawardene...or Jadeja

I joke, from the Little Master himself....or Davy Jacobs....or Rohit Sharmaaaaa
    haha never kno the way things been going... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    roflmao, aw you made your team lose by not watching them play lol jkin
    There was NO hope without Virat...so once Virat was out (and I got depressed), I changed the channel...and began watching Indian music channels

ReputationRep:
    haha never kno the way things been going... lol
    Agreed. I didn't know that Brendon McCullum had scored 158* against RCB before

What an amazing inning, but really....against my RCB?

Hoping Tendulkar fires...he already has 2 half-centuries under his belt

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. I didn't know that Brendon McCullum had scored 158* against RCB before

What an amazing inning, but really....against my RCB?

Hoping Tendulkar fires...he already has 2 half-centuries under his belt
    lol yeh, hoping tendulkar does something special but lets not curse him lol! aww dww he will be golden ducked cose he is rubbish!!

ReputationRep:
    There was NO hope without Virat...so once Virat was out (and I got depressed), I changed the channel...and began watching Indian music channels
    roflmao, i thought there was still some hope, but they really lost control nearing the end, just tried slogging the ball everywhere... that guy with glasses was doing aight roflmao.

ReputationRep:
    lol yeh, hoping tendulkar does something special but lets not curse him lol! aww dww he will be golden ducked cose he is rubbish!!
    LOLOLOL, I shall say no more. 'Cos I do actually want Mumbai to win.

Gosh, what if I become a gloryhunter, like you?

ReputationRep:
    roflmao, i thought there was still some hope, but they really lost control nearing the end, just tried slogging the ball everywhere... that guy with glasses was doing aight roflmao.
    I predicted really early in RCB's innings that they were gonna lose by 40 runs...they were pretty much there...33 run loss.

I loled @ Sid Mallya...can't stand him
    Pompous ****

ReputationRep:
    I predicted really early in RCB's innings that they were gonna lose by 40 runs...they were pretty much there...33 run loss.

I loled @ Sid Mallya...can't stand him
    Pompous ****
    roflmao, aww gota admit they played really poor, hopefully they make it up next match, prolly will be serious , you might see virat score big again, this match must have been a confidence boost for him lol

ReputationRep:
    LOLOLOL, I shall say no more. 'Cos I do actually want Mumbai to win.

Gosh, what if I become a gloryhunter, like you?
    haha nothing wrong being a gloryhnter like me since its all india dont be a glory hunter when we vs aussis or pakistan or sri lanka roflmao

ReputationRep:
    roflmao, aww gota admit they played really poor, hopefully they make it up next match, prolly will be serious , you might see virat score big again, this match must have been a confidence boost for him lol
    Don't curse him
    Aww, hope so

They were pretty awful, I agree.
    Today Virat was the only player who was truly outstanding..fielding, good catch and his 71 of 50 balls

ReputationRep:
    haha nothing wrong being a gloryhnter like me since its all india dont be a glory hunter when we vs aussis or pakistan or sri lanka roflmao
    Truee Truee.
    God no, could never EVER turn my back on India <3

Mera Bharat Mahaan

ReputationRep:
    Don't curse him
    Aww, hope so

They were pretty awful, I agree.
    Today Virat was the only player who was truly outstanding..fielding, good catch and his 71 of 50 balls
    lol lets just hope it wasnt good luck and my good anticursing skills that got him that far... hes young so yeh i think hes starting to set some good standards

ReputationRep:
    Truee Truee.
    God no, could never EVER turn my back on India <3

Mera Bharat Mahaan
    haha yup it is mahaan, best place ever, appart from when u step on cow poop, that just takes the pee, but yeh still great

ReputationRep:
    lol lets just hope it wasnt good luck and my good anticursing skills that got him that far... hes young so yeh i think hes starting to set some good standards
    No, it's 'cos he knew I was watching him

LOL, but he truly is wonderful.
    Okay, needta stop talking about Virat

MUMBAI!!!!......

ReputationRep:
    haha yup it is mahaan, best place ever, appart from when u step on cow poop, that just takes the pee, but yeh still great
    LOL...I know. And the awful smells at times.
    Otherwise...I laaaaaav it

ReputationRep:
    LOL...I know. And the awful smells at times.
    Otherwise...I laaaaaav it
    lol, apparently if we go off topic we get a warning like what ive got owhell roflmao

ReputationRep:
    No, it's 'cos he knew I was watching him

LOL, but he truly is wonderful.
    Okay, needta stop talking about Virat

MUMBAI!!!!......
    yup mumbais going to be a sick match, is it going to be the same time as todays match?

ReputationRep:
    lol, apparently if we go off topic we get a warning like what ive got owhell roflmao
    LOL, just talking about the smell.....at the Punjab cricket ground in Mohali

ReputationRep:
    LOL, just talking about the smell.....at the Punjab cricket ground in Mohali
    lolol!! some cow just walks into the pitch to take a dump roflmao and walking thro the seatings... yup thats how it is

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.