Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official IPL Discussion Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    yup mumbais going to be a sick match, is it going to be the same time as todays match?
    Yup, 'cos RR play KKR first
    Two matches tomorrow...YAY

ReputationRep:
    Dale Steyn was simply awesome today. So gutted that I didn't know much about him earlier and am currently going crazy on youtube videos of him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moanycar.)
    Yup, 'cos RR play KKR first
    Two matches tomorrow...YAY
    you watching the first match?? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    lolol!! some cow just walks into the pitch to take a dump roflmao and walking thro the seatings... yup thats how it is
    You get me

ReputationRep:
    you watching the first match?? :eek:
    Of course...for KKR....and Gambu

ReputationRep:
    Of course...for KKR....and Gambu
    lol you and your players!! i just want some good matches, todays match wasnt even tight, i hate when you can tell whos going to win

ReputationRep:
    lol you and your players!! i just want some good matches, todays match wasnt even tight, i hate when you can tell whos going to win
    Now you sound like me...how I don't like one-sided matches.
    Only 'cos I support RCB from my core and 'cos I love Kohli and AB....they were the reasons why I watched the 2nd innings.

Grrr

ReputationRep:
    Now you sound like me...how I don't like one-sided matches.
    Only 'cos I support RCB from my core and 'cos I love Kohli and AB....they were the reasons why I watched the 2nd innings.

Grrr
    you mean "watched" traitor!! watched music instead lol!! i thought they could have pulled it back when kohli started hitting the big ones but yeh the partners sucked =/

ReputationRep:
    testing sig, whys it not wrking =/ wtf it comes up when i edit the post =/ -.-

ReputationRep:
    you mean "watched" traitor!! watched music instead lol!! i thought they could have pulled it back when kohli started hitting the big ones but yeh the partners sucked =/
    Yeah, I did WATCH...till Kohli was dismissed.
    Then came my freshy tunes

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I did WATCH...till Kohli was dismissed.
    Then came my freshy tunes
    haha lol

ReputationRep:
    haha lol
    What did you expect me to do? I had to watch Kohli. Then I couldn't bear to see 'em lose

ReputationRep:
    What did you expect me to do? I had to watch Kohli. Then I couldn't bear to see 'em lose
    lol yeh , after kohli went it was pretty rubbish, when he was on i saw some hope till the near end when he started slogging them... owhell i bet he'll do good next time too, he might even end up like tendukar if he tonks up a bit if u get me roflmao, hes got a long time to play still...

ReputationRep:
    lol yeh , after kohli went it was pretty rubbish, when he was on i saw some hope till the near end when he started slogging them... owhell i bet he'll do good next time too, he might even end up like tendukar if he tonks up a bit if u get me roflmao, hes got a long time to play still...
    You just compared him to Sachin, was that deliberate???

If he tonks up.....?
    He's pretty fine in my eyes
    LOL, just wrote that :O

Ha
    His slogging was vaaaaaaaaary nice

ReputationRep:
    You just compared him to Sachin, was that deliberate???

If he tonks up.....?
    He's pretty fine in my eyes
    LOL, just wrote that :O

Ha
    His slogging was vaaaaaaaaary nice
    he lost his form when he started slogging

ReputationRep:
    he lost his form when he started slogging
    Naaa, the couple of sixes he hit before his wicket were slogs, not his typical classy cricketing shots

ReputationRep:
    Naaa, the couple of sixes he hit before his wicket were slogs, not his typical classy cricketing shots
    hes still young, he will learn... if you notice when sachin plays his shots are always textbook perfect :cool:

6 not out !

ReputationRep:
    Official advice from the ICC:
    If you have Sachin on your team and want to win matches, do NOT let him score hundreds.

How did tuskers win? :eek:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.