Where do you normally sit when your on the.... Watch

Poll: Where do you normally sit on the bus?
I normally sit on the upper deck and sit next to the window (78)
44.07%
I normally sit on the upper deck and sit furthest from the window (3)
1.69%
I normally sit on the upper deck and don't care where I sit (8)
4.52%
I normally sit on the lower deck (39)
22.03%
I take private transport (17)
9.6%
I stand when I'm inside the bus (12)
6.78%
I have a limosuine, W00T (20)
11.3%
Scott1541
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I strongly dislike public transport, especially buses. It's all Peasant transport where they fit as many people on as they can and you are forced to sit next to weird people or someone who is coughing & sneezing. Never mind anyone with a screaming baby.
Foo.mp3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Usually lower deck as always seem to be carrying a backpack/tennis bag these days and don't want it getting jacked off the luggage rack! Always feel bad as I watch oldies getting on as I have to sit nearby and feel like a bit of a lifer for nicking the 'special needs' seats :rolleyes:

..but then usually offer my seat to needy folks - then you feel like you're coming across like a wannabe golden boy.. can't w1n
ArcaneAnna
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have a limosuine, W00T

They see me rollin', They hatin'....
soyasauce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Billa Bong)
i don't really use the double decker bus much...usually the free bus for me and most of the time i stand in there or get the disables peoples seats lol
:eek: no wonder disabled people have stopped using buses because some person been taking their seats lol

i tend to sit at the front so that no pedo can chat me up
BenjyK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sugarmice)
I sit upstairs, unless it's full downstairs then I assume it's pretty full up there as well. For some strange reason, when I sit on the left side of the bus I sit next to the window, and when I sit on the ride side I sit near the aisle. Only just realised this a couple of days ago.
I'm exactly the same, i dunno what it is about the right window that makes me feel queasy...
Also if I'm in a group we often sit at the back on the upper deck to make it easier to talk.
tinaturnerbunsenburner
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I actually can't remember the last time I was on a bus....
Billa Bong
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by soyasauce)
:eek: no wonder disabled people have stopped using buses because some person been taking their seats lol
hehe nahh i mean if they are free...and if an old or disables person turns up i'm the first person to get up
soyasauce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hehe nahh i mean if they are free...and if an old or disables person turns up i'm the first person to get up
yeh yeh i know what you mean i was joking
daisydaffodil
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
On the school bus, to start with we sat upstairs, near the back - and kept that up til 5th year... 6th year and we were prefects so sat downstairs to keep an eye, and to have the four of us reasonably spread out (2 up and 2 down)... On public buses normally downstairs when I'm alone, upstairs when with friends/family.
iSharted
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I sit on the top deck right at the back because i'm a bad ass mofo who don't take no crap from the bus driver.
Billa Bong
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by soyasauce)
yeh yeh i know what you mean i was joking
i know you were
Rzc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Double deckers I go to the top coz *****es be all up in ma ****

Normal buses I just sit where there is space..usually at the front
Chunky_Munk
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The lower deck. Usually because I'm too lazy to walk up to the upper deck and because I want to get off the bus first. Most people on the school bus run to get up the top deck anyway, so there's never much room. I find the upper deck a little bit scary too, haha!
soyasauce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i know you were
:0 good glad
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (998)
90.24%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (108)
9.76%

Watched Threads