Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I recently received an offer from Manchester school of Medicine and shortly after I got a letter inviting me to an open day on the 18th April, but since then I've got received no further details.

Does anybody know what time it starts and where the meet?

I'd be very grateful

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Did they confirm the 18th for you??
    If you haven't then the open day has already been filled up.

You should just email them, that's probs the easiest way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan118244)
    Did they confirm the 18th for you??
    If you haven't then the open day has already been filled up.

You should just email them, that's probs the easiest way.
    I've just reread the letter. It read, we plan to hold an open day on the 18th and 27th of April.
    However, it didn't mention contacting them at all. Was I supposed to? I've emailed them, and I'm awaiting a response. Since that letter about a month ago, I haven't heard a word from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_Hunter)
    I've just reread the letter. It read, we plan to hold an open day on the 18th and 27th of April.
    However, it didn't mention contacting them at all. Was I supposed to? I've emailed them, and I'm awaiting a response. Since that letter about a month ago, I haven't heard a word from them.
    Yea you were meant to respond to them saying which open day you wanted to attend and then they would have confirmed it and sent you details.
    The date has gone now by which you were meant to confirm, all the places will have gone.

By the looks of it you got a different letter to me, which seems unfair, you should just phone up and complain and demand that you want to go haha

ReputationRep:
    I've only just received an offer from Manchester medical school and in the letter they mention open days but give different dates to the dates you've mentioned and I can't find any way to book onto them. Does this mean they are full?

ReputationRep:
    My offer letter didn't even mention open days. The email gave different dates, 25th of march and 9th of April, there was nothing about booking them?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2013
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.