Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You don't know how to use the steering wheel properly?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf? Lol...... Your nowhewre near ready to drive!!!!

ReputationRep:
    My examiner was awesome, she use her hand gesture for directions and show me a map for independent driving since i have profound hearing loss.. Once i finish the test she said well done you have a eye like a hawk when driving so i guess it kinder replace your hearing loss..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    It was quite bad, I think he passed on his 4th or 5th attempt, I lost count.
    aww lol some people get more nervous i hguess and when your nervous you forget a lot.. Atleast he PASSED!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellyfeet11)
    You don't know how to use the steering wheel properly?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf? Lol...... Your nowhewre near ready to drive!!!!
    Yes I do my instructor was with me and he said I shoukd have passed and I didn't hold it with one hand during the actual test...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advisor)
    In what way was he "rude"?
    Lets start the list first he didn't say hello or smiled and when he told me to turn the corner monouver he got looked away and because there were cars coming I couldn't move so halway thorugh thr monoever he told me leave it, also he kept changing his mind about the route first he'll say follow this and two secods later he would change his mind and lastly he gave such late instructions it annoyed me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_miz angel)
    aww lol some people get more nervous i hguess and when your nervous you forget a lot.. Atleast he PASSED!!
    That's true. He has since crashed twice though, I was in the car during one of them :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    That's true. He has since crashed twenty times though, I was in the car during one of them :P

20 times, stop trolling he didn't and you know it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellyfeet11)
    20 times, stop trolling he didn't and you know it
    I said twice.. not twenty

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.