Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If we're like talking for a long time and have a few drinks, I'll obviously do my round.

Apart from that I don't buy guys drinks unless I know them well/I know them and it's their birthday/I owe them one/To apologise.

ReputationRep:
    I'd never buy a random guy who I don't know a drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyler.)
    Me and a couple of mates do that for a game in bars. It's actually very easy to get girls to buy you drinks.
    LOL it's funny you say that, me and my matesdo the same...

Rules are;

Only allowed a maximum of a tenner each (for a taxi)
    a box of 10 **** (smoking area girls)

challenge is to see who gets the most wasted by the end of the night...for free!

the Game is called "payback's a b!tch"

awaits pos rep from the men, but obviously waaaay more neg rep from the ladies lol

ReputationRep:
    i always thought it was because in drinking situations, more guys than girls are on the pull and they think buying a girl a drink is going to make her more likely to sleep with him?

ReputationRep:
    Because they know using rohypnol on guys is ineffective.

ReputationRep:
    Last time I went out a girl offered to buy me a drink, I told her I didnt drink - bet she thought that was an excuse to get away!

ReputationRep:
    If a girl buys me a drink, my manhood is destroyed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.