Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is your opinion of girls who don't wear bras? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So... if you were walking down the street and you noticed a woman did not have a bra (her bra size could be AA or K, it doesn't matter) underneath her top - what would you think? Yuck!:eek: Yummy! I wouldn't want my girlfriend to do that?

And if it were your friend who confessed she didn't?
    Would you go commando breasts?

---

To those saying saggy - bras actually are a factor which don't prevent 'sagginess' all that much, in fact even promote it. That is, some people are genetically more predisposed to being saggy than others, and wearing a bra will not put it off much more / not wear it make your breasts sag quicker. Just saying - does the opinion remain the same?

ReputationRep:
    Saggy.

ReputationRep:
    I think I can see her nipples...

ReputationRep:
    I often don't wear a bra if I'm going to the supermarket or something like that. I don't think it gives off the best impession in a lot of situations though, like I would never go braless at work or even uni. Plus sometimes I forget and run or something and it hurts.

ReputationRep:
    Get her now while they're pert.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't care less.
    Now a guy wearing a bra...

ReputationRep:
    Stick to bras girls, they make your breasts look nicer than they actually are.

ReputationRep:
    I Like

ReputationRep:
    boner

ReputationRep:
    Either wonderful or disgusting..... No inbetween

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how attractive she is and whether her breasts are actually nice looking.

For example there is an ugly woman in her 40's-50's that comes into the Tesco I work at not wearing a bra and her breasts are nearly as long as my lower arm due to gravity... I have to turn away to avoid puking.

ReputationRep:
    I don't need to wear a bra, so I often don't. Not moulded ones, at least. I don't give a flying frappuccino what anyone thinks about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexisonfire)
    Stick to bras girls, they make your breasts look nicer than they actually are.
    Total myth about bras keeping your boobs perky, research suggests the opposite is the case and wearing bra too much causes the ligaments to atrophy.. The only exception is when you are doing exercise that will cause a serious amount of bouncing, which can damage the ligaments.

Why am I getting negged for this? Its just factual information.

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks horrible...

None of the women in Friends ever wear bras! And even though they are attractive women who aren't old or fat, it looks bad.

ReputationRep:
    Hairy armpits.

ReputationRep:
    It does matter if they're a K or AA. I have relatively small breasts so not wearing a bra isn't a big deal for me. But for women with larger breasts it can actually hurt sometimes to not wear one.

To wear a bra or not to wear a bra, that is the question. I would say do whatever is most comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Journeyzap)
    So... if you were walking down the street and you noticed a woman did not have a bra (her bra size could be AA or K, it doesn't matter) underneath her top - what would you think? Yuck!:eek: Yummy! I wouldn't want my girlfriend to do that?

And if it were your friend who confessed she didn't?
    Would you go commando breasts?

---

To those saying saggy - bras actually are a factor which don't prevent 'sagginess' all that much, in fact even promote it. That is, some people are genetically more predisposed to being saggy than others, and wearing a bra will not put it off much more / not wear it make your breasts sag quicker. Just saying - does the opinion remain the same?
    My girlfriend goes commando sometimes, depending on what she's wearing. She is unnaturally pert though

I don't think anything of it really. Beyond pervy guys (and girls) on the street getting some kind of cheap thrill from it, I didn't realise anyone really had an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TickTockBoom)
    Total myth about bras keeping your boobs perky, research suggests the opposite is the case and wearing bra too much causes the ligaments to atrophy.. The only exception is when you are doing exercise that will cause a serious amount of bouncing, which can damage the ligaments.
    Yes, you are right! : )

Though I think the person you quoted probably meant that the cups in moulded bras form a visually more 'desirable' shape than not wearing it.

ReputationRep:
    Really doesn't matter...

ReputationRep:
    i have to wear a bra!! makes my boobs look nicer and helps to hide the nipples! and you can walk much faster and they dont knock you out! lol x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.