Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dark skinned people of TSR - are you saddened by this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Natures immigration control, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retch32)
    Just looked at ops link to his anti-white racist post. Yep this guy is a typical bnp kind of guy. Pissed at life and is seeking victim status by holding on to something he considers precious. His skin colour.

The article says that dark skinned people are less likely to get skin cancer. Those who do get it are diagnosed late which is why the mortality rate is higher. So in the end dark skinned people are still better off.
    At least light skin is far more attractive than dark skin. So white are really better off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottish)
    At least light skin is far more attractive than dark skin. So white are really better off.
    Subjective...

Although I'm sure MrSmurf would agree with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amime)
    Subjective...

Although I'm sure MrSmurf would agree with you
    Yes however the vast majority of cultures thinkso. You can test other cultures view on fairness through the fact that every non-white society has a caste system. The general concenus is that the lighter someone is, the more attractive they are.

ReputationRep:
    Yes however the vast majority of cultures thinkso. You can test other cultures view on fairness through the fact that every non-white society has a caste system. The general concenus is that the lighter someone is, the more attractive they are.
    True... I suppose.

Apart from them damn Scottish folks. You'd have to be pretty desperate wouldn't you. I mean the ginger hair alone would put me off. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Well thats not true

ReputationRep:

Not every culture has a caste system and most of those that do have the caste system make a very clear distinction between being light skinned and being white. Being white in those cases is next to useless.

Aka there is nothing special about being white. All though you can keep on holding on to an attribute that you were born with/never worked for and pretty much means nothing in the modern world.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.