The Student Room Group

I really like this guy :s

I really like this guys and we were talking a lot lately and he said that he liked me. So i decided to tell him that i liked him, and ever since then he has completely ignored me. I see him all the time now and i have him as a mate on fb, and i really want to talk to him, but what do i do :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
guy*
Go to his house with a sandwich (A nice one, preferably with more than one filling.)

Deal breaker.
Original post by love bug
I really like this guys and we were talking a lot lately and he said that he liked me. So i decided to tell him that i liked him, and ever since then he has completely ignored me. I see him all the time now and i have him as a mate on fb, and i really want to talk to him, but what do i do :confused:

Just talk to him, he might just be shy... what's the worst thing that could happen?
Reply 4
So ... he said he liked you, you said you liked him? I don't understand why he started ignoring you ... were you full on when you said you liked him, did u say anything to drive him away ... if not why don't you be the bigegr person and start a conversation.
Reply 5
Original post by aarora

Original post by aarora
So ... he said he liked you, you said you liked him? I don't understand why he started ignoring you ... were you full on when you said you liked him, did u say anything to drive him away ... if not why don't you be the bigegr person and start a conversation.

No, i just told him. And i don't want to annoy him by talking to him...

Hi, we need pics to shed some light on the whole being ignored mystery.
Reply 7
When did you tell him?
Reply 8
Original post by oh-bang

Original post by oh-bang
When did you tell him?

I told him a couple of weeks ago, this was when we were talking a lot. But i really like him. Can't stop thinking about him. It's even effecting my eating habbits :frown:
Reply 9
I told him a couple of weeks ago, this was when we were talking a lot. But i really like him. Can't stop thinking about him. It's even effecting my eating habbits :frown:

:eek: oh no he did-nt. *bitchslap*
Reply 10
Original post by goddogit

Original post by goddogit
:eek: oh no he did-nt. *bitchslap*

yup...
Half of the problems in H&R would be resolved if people talked to each other.
Original post by laughylolly
Just talk to him, he might just be shy... what's the worst thing that could happen?

OP gets AIDS.
Reply 13

If it happened a few weeks ago, and he said he liked you too I think you should mention it to him...!
Reply 14
Original post by siwelmail
OP gets AIDS.

hahaha lovely. if i could, i would rep you and then some. :biggrin:
Gee, that really helps... -_-

They're not even talking to you.
Reply 16
Protip: Don't tell people you like them, it puts a whole lot of pressure on something which is meant to just be fun. Also, you've probably put him off by giving him the prize before he's run the race, so to speak. There's no point in continuing if you've got 1st place, it would just be boring.

Advice? Move on and learn from this. Don't tell people you like them, show them you like them. Go meet new people to help forget about him.
Reply 17
No, i just told him. And i don't want to annoy him by talking to him...

Well, if you don't it, doesn't sound like he will and you'll just sit stewing in your own anxiety. What have you got to lose?
Reply 18
Original post by siwelmail
They're not even talking to you.

haha
Reply 19
Original post by Breedlove

Original post by Breedlove
Protip: Don't tell people you like them, it puts a whole lot of pressure on something which is meant to just be fun. Also, you've probably put him off by giving him the prize before he's run the race, so to speak. There's no point in continuing if you've got 1st place, it would just be boring.

Advice? Move on and learn from this. Don't tell people you like them, show them you like them. Go meet new people to help forget about him.

yeah but say if i dont want to forget about him and move on?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending