Turn on thread page Beta

What should i take on holiday with me? watch

ReputationRep:
    First hey new to this forum so yeh

Anyways my issue is that im going on holiday this year, havent been since i was around 12 and i didnt pack my own clothes and stuff so i have no clue what to take with me.

Im going on 2 holidays

2 Weeks in august to spain - Family Holiday, so no partying and stuff (apart from family bars etc.)

1 Week in october to Spain - Holiday With Friends (lots of partying : D )

I dont know what ill need, like how many bikinis to take for each. How many pairs of shorts etc. Can anyone give me any advice please ?

We've got ze lions. Only in Kenya. Come to Kenya, We've got lions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    We've got ze lions. Only in Kenya. Come to Kenya, We've got lions.
    For some strange reason you put Madagascar in my head. So no sorry Kenya's not the place i wanna be. However i'd go to Madagascar anyday :')

(Original post by TashaLee5)
    For some strange reason you put Madagascar in my head. So no sorry Kenya's not the place i wanna be. However i'd go to Madagascar anyday :')
    Forget Norway!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So you will be in a hotel all the time? All you will need is clothes, toiletries and stuff like books and a camera. In terms of what clothes, that's up to you. If its a beach holiday then plenty of stuff to wear on the beach. Otherwise, what you would usually wear in the summer.

If you are not planning on moving extensively with your stuff than you don't have to worry about packing light at all - as long as it fits into one manageable suitcase.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    Forget Norway!
    I'm going to Norway

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.