Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For some strange reason if I'm coming back from a night out I always seem to jog back, rather than walk.

Anyhoo the other night whilst getting my drunken Paula Radcliffe on I managed to miss the curb and roll my ankle. Now it's swollen up and more bruised than Rihanna after 3 rounds against Chris Brown :teehee:

So have you gotten any drunken injuries?

ReputationRep:
    I woke up in the morning with a massive gash (not the good kind, sadly) across my back. **** knows how that happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    I woke up in the morning with a massive gash (not the good kind, sadly) across my back. **** knows how that happened.
    Ha, jumping in bushes? Attacked by a badger? Slept with a rather kinky lady...? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I had cuts and grazes on my hands from punching a lamp post (apparently) it looked like someone took a knife and just scratched the hell out of my skin seriously,one of the flipping wounds was one inch deep.

ReputationRep:
    I urinated on an electric fence walking home from the pub. It fried my insides so I had to go to hospital and get a katheter put in so I could urinate. I might have it in for 6 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiddyFiddler)
    I urinated on an electric fence walking home from the pub. It fried my insides so I had to go to hospital and get a katheter put in so I could urinate. I might have it in for 6 months.
    I doubt the legitimacy of this tale...but seriously, ouch! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iainthegreat)
    Ha, jumping in bushes? Attacked by a badger? Slept with a rather kinky lady...? :holmes:
    If only I knew :sad:

ReputationRep:
    my mate got soooooo drunk he tripped over the white line in the middle of a road and split his head open over the kerb :L good times

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.