Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Revision distractions. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I could write you a very, very long list of all the things tht distract me from revision.

Facebook, other social networking sites, Youtube, Spotify, friends, the sky (yeah, it looked pretty earlier so I looked out of my window for about 10 mins and forgot all about revising English)...etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IPlayThePiccolo)
    The Simpsons and M&Ms....
    And then I did some English and then I decided to make whoopie pies:

Not gonna lie, infinitely cooler than revising.

And extremely delicious
    Wow!! They look good! Can I have one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IPlayThePiccolo)
    Yeah! I got the recipe from Hummingbird Bakery, dunno if they're online but look it up. I used a food processor too but you basically just mix everything together and bake it. Also the recipe I used calls for marshmallow fluff in the filling, but you can make different kinds of buttercream instead. I think it tastes better. SO MANY FLAVOURS!
    Think I've found them- I'm gonna be baking up a STORM tomorrow! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Oop. Forgot to say what I was distracted by when I got distracted umm went for a walk, met a friend and went on a mini road trip!

ReputationRep:
    creating a revision AND exam timetable in one!

I can't figure out what to revise and when because i've got three important exams in three consecutive days - all of which i have to re-teach my self EVERYTHING that i've learnt because in simplistic human language, a fish has better memory than me! ARGH! Bloody irritating GCSEs!!! ARGH! Go ****ing screw yourselves BLOODY GCSEs ARGHH!!!!

ReputationRep:
    now, my distraction is being irritated and having a slight anxiety attack

ReputationRep:
    now distracting myself is my distraction!

ReputationRep:
    Facebook, TSR, Tumblr. Damn it! and I was actually supposed to revise today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    creating a revision AND exam timetable in one!

I can't figure out what to revise and when because i've got three important exams in three consecutive days - all of which i have to re-teach my self EVERYTHING that i've learnt because in simplistic human language, a fish has better memory than me! ARGH! Bloody irritating GCSEs!!! ARGH! Go ****ing screw yourselves BLOODY GCSEs ARGHH!!!!
    I really didn't mean to induce an anxiety attack with my thread...

I'm sure you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    The Only Way Is Essex on ITV Player
    but mainly TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueSmartie)
    I really didn't mean to induce an anxiety attack with my thread...

I'm sure you'll be fine
    lool i've been having it all day

ReputationRep:
    damn my sister! i was using my ps3 to play music and now she's turned it off and is watching somethin called Twin Peaks now that's my distraction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisJ!)
    Think I've found them- I'm gonna be baking up a STORM tomorrow! Thanks
    raaaaay it's a whoopie revolution. Tell me how they turn out!

ReputationRep:
    The last thing that distracted me was the prospect of somehow meeting Charlie McDonnell. So I whipped my hair to see if he would ever see it, lol. XD

http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/3EF...70017013D9255/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.