Why do people turn towards homosexuality? Watch

This discussion is closed.
suspicious_fish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
what she is saying is that gender differentiation in the foetus doesn't occur until a few weeks after conception, i.e. a male foetus is indistinguishable from a female one in the beginning, and it is the hormones that cause the differentiation. eg with a flood of testosterone, the Y chromosome responds saying that it is male. or something like that (im not a biologist)
Yeah, it's the hormones that SHOW you what sex the foetus is, they don't MAKE the baby male or female! They're genetically one or the other from the very beginning, whether you can tell them apart or not.
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
what she is saying is that gender differentiation in the foetus doesn't occur until a few weeks after conception, i.e. a male foetus is indistinguishable from a female one in the beginning, and it is the hormones that cause the differentiation. eg with a flood of testosterone, the Y chromosome responds saying that it is male. or something like that (im not a biologist)
Exactly!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.47%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.23%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.29%

Watched Threads