Turn on thread page Beta

Why do people take naked photos of themselves on their phones... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobynoo)
    that's kind of creepy. How old are these girls you showing naked photos of yourself to?
    Is it? Usually girls in there 20's.

I probably should have said that I would be in my boxers. But its close enough to naked.

And yeah I know, most girls on TSR would probably punch me in the face if I did this.

ReputationRep:
    Couple years ago I am so academic or whatever was a guy ....
    Until recent sex change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    I once took a photo of my penis...

...awkward moment when someone was looking though my photos after I thought I deleted it...
    +rep.

Sounds like a guy I knew, he apparently took a picture of the same 'part' and texted it to a girl, saying "can you fit it in"

A low, low moment for him. You can imagine he got the **** ripped out of him by all of us for some time.

ReputationRep:
    If you've never had a girlfriend or sexy time of any kind, you'll never understand why this is so awesome. Don't even try to understand it would be my advice to you in this case.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staring.space)
    +rep.

Sounds like a guy I knew, he apparently took a picture of the same 'part' and texted it to a girl, saying "can you fit it in"

A low, low moment for him. You can imagine he got the **** ripped out of him by all of us for some time.
    did he expect any good to come from that? haha

ReputationRep:
    But it doesn't matter if you trust someone.

Their phone could get stolen or lost or someone could accidentally look through it!

Is that so hard to understand?

ReputationRep:
    ... and then send it to their partners????? :confused:

Like, isn't that the stupidest thing to do ever? What happens if the other person has lent their phone to someone else or loses their phone or posts the photos on the internet or shows it to their friends?

(I don't even have a picture phone so this issue would never crop up for me)

The cons vastly outway the pros in this situation. :confused:

Am I just old fashioned and in the future we will all walk around naked and it won't be such a big deal????? :eek:
    So they can look at you when you're not there/**** to your pics. I would have thought that was obvious.

And so what? I don't really care if he loses his phone and some other guy sees me or his friends or whatever. Oh no tits and a vagina...I didn't realise girls had those! :rolleyes:

Plus if he puts them online after a break up, it's just going to make him look like a massive **** tbh isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdajoka)
    U a guy or girl?
    Hermaphrodite

ReputationRep:
    did he expect any good to come from that? haha
    That's the question we're all still asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Material for jacking off, on the go.
    I'm still waiting for some interesting pictures from you.

ReputationRep:
    But it doesn't matter if you trust someone.

Their phone could get stolen or lost or someone could accidentally look through it!

Is that so hard to understand?
    why is it such a big issue? fair enough they are meant to be private and stuff.
    but if the phone gets nicked how likely is it that the person who finds it and looks through it going to know who you are? or for that matter even work out its you if the picture doesnt have you face in it?

ReputationRep:
    But what if you became prime minister or a pop star? Then that would be embarrassing if they found naked photos of you online!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's stupid.
    For instance, a guy in my class last year left his phone on the floor. We didn't know who it belonged to so we checked the pictures to see and well let's just say, we saw things we wouldn't want to see again! :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    So they can look at you when you're not there/**** to your pics. I would have thought that was obvious.

And so what? I don't really care if he loses his phone and some other guy sees me or his friends or whatever. Oh no tits and a vagina...I didn't realise girls had those! :rolleyes:

Plus if he puts them online after a break up, it's just going to make him look like a massive **** tbh isn't it.
    Hehe, literally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Hehe, literally.
    That wasn't intentional... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I once took a photo of my penis...

...awkward moment when someone was looking though my photos after I thought I deleted it...
    Don't worry, they'd have to magnify the image to notice it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Some random guy)
    Don't worry, they'd have to magnify the image to notice it.
    No, no they knew it was a penis as soon as they saw it. The average penis size is about 6.5 erect. So if you need a maginifying glass to see your I'd suggest you pay the doctor a visit, because not only is that not normal, it sounds dangerously unhealthy.

ReputationRep:
    I would be happy to review examples of this phenomenon for you, in order to ascertain the exact reasoning behind this behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    I would be happy to review examples of this phenomenon for you, in order to properly ascertain the exact reasoning behind this rather peculiar behaviour. :albertein: :colonhash:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoushka1)
    lol Does it surprise you even more that imsoacademic is a girl and she still said that
    It surprised me that ISA was the one that actually said that in the first place

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.