Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Geek yet Chic watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Some of you guys might be aware of the WOHAA awards show happening in Wembley next week, and the theme is geek yet chic. I was wondering if people have any good ideas on what to wear?

I've planned to wear a long green plaid dress with a grey cardigan. I don't know what acessories I could wear with it or what shoes.

Any ideas?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    whata bout those glasses that you get in primark and stuff? The thick rimmed black ones to go with, i dont know but their pretty geek yet chic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophia*)
    whata bout those glasses that you get in primark and stuff? The thick rimmed black ones to go with, i dont know but their pretty geek yet chic
    I have some of them!!! :P

ReputationRep:
    ooh i'll defo have glasses do you have any ideas on what kinda shoes i could wear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novis)
    ooh i'll defo have glasses do you have any ideas on what kinda shoes i could wear?
    Black ones from shoe zone for like £10 ?

ReputationRep:
    Those glasses are horrible.

It seems to be a current trend amongst people, and every time I see someone with a pair, I go into rage mode.

Those glasses are by no means sexy or "chic".

ReputationRep:
    Brogues?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathematicsKiller)
    Those glasses are horrible.

It seems to be a current trend amongst people, and every time I see someone with a pair, I go into rage mode.

Those glasses are by no means sexy or "chic".
    eeerm i never said they were sexy LOL.
    and seeing as she wants to dress up as geek/chic then fair enough they kinda do that..
    your comment= little irrelevant no offence

ReputationRep:
    eeerm i never said they were sexy LOL.
    and seeing as she wants to dress up as geek/chic then fair enough they kinda do that..
    your comment= little irrelevant no offence
    None taken.

Just a little rant about how I hate the glasses.

ReputationRep:
    What about wedges?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.