Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I wouldn't say nipple piercings make you less desirable. :sexface:

(I'm working on the assumption that you're female....)

For me, er...I'm ugly and socially awkward as hell. :cool:
    Nobody's ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohohnicolio)
    so you've seen my youtube vids
    I've never thought the short/fat/male teenager look worked for girls, but you have definitely pulled it off. Bravo.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a whole airport terminal full of bagage to be quite honest.

ReputationRep:
    Low self-esteem, cant accept compliments, usually do the silly thing where i dont want to come across as needy but im so good at it i come across as not interested

ReputationRep:
    most people say i'm hard to read :l
    i'm short
    no one gets my sense of humor
    awkward

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I tend to make too many jokes when talking to people I like, to cover up social awkwardness- a bit like a "female Chandler Bing," so I've been told by friends...

ReputationRep:
    My bank balance.
    For now :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    A little insecure and on anti-depressants.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is that i'm mentally ill....most people run a mile when they hear that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarletMoon)
    Nobody's ugly.
    heh, aw thanks, but trust me, I am.

ReputationRep:
    My enormous...

...ego

ReputationRep:
    Terrible temper and unpredictable moodswings :s like I dunno how my boyfriend handles it all…

ReputationRep:
    I tend to have avoidant/sociopathic tendencies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm too friendly, so I come across as flirting which makes me look like a **** to others.

ReputationRep:
    I have difficulty in situations beyond my control, they tend to worry me and make me want to go and hide. Been working on it, so it's less of a problem now.

More important, probably, my obsession with Firefly/Serenity. I honestly don't know if I could date a guy that didn't like it. When my bf was watching it for the first time, I was really tense and worried that he would go "meh..." and I'd have to work out what to do.

ReputationRep:
    I have enough trust issues to run my own group therapy session.

ReputationRep:
    I'm socially awkward, never been in a relationship, cannot trust anyone, and have a clingy family... The family issue alone would make any guy run away screaming in fear. :/

ReputationRep:
    my intellect, or lack of it.
    i'm quite boring.

ReputationRep:
    Mental illness, a strange relationship with my mother, effects from how my first love treated me, the fact that I'm still in love with my boyfriend who passed away last year. I could go on.

I'm resigned to the fact that I'm just going to stay a single lonely spinster until the day I die.

ReputationRep:
    I have a son. Puts a lot of girls off and I can understand why. However, I could NEVER be with someone who thought of my son as a 'problem' I love him more than anything in this world and that will never change!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.