Turn on thread page Beta

what's your baggage? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I wouldn't say nipple piercings make you less desirable. :sexface:

(I'm working on the assumption that you're female....)

For me, er...I'm ugly and socially awkward as hell. :cool:
    Nobody's ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohohnicolio)
    so you've seen my youtube vids
    I've never thought the short/fat/male teenager look worked for girls, but you have definitely pulled it off. Bravo.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a whole airport terminal full of bagage to be quite honest.

ReputationRep:
    Low self-esteem, cant accept compliments, usually do the silly thing where i dont want to come across as needy but im so good at it i come across as not interested

ReputationRep:
    most people say i'm hard to read :l
    i'm short
    no one gets my sense of humor
    awkward

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I tend to make too many jokes when talking to people I like, to cover up social awkwardness- a bit like a "female Chandler Bing," so I've been told by friends...

ReputationRep:
    My bank balance.
    For now :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    A little insecure and on anti-depressants.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is that i'm mentally ill....most people run a mile when they hear that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarletMoon)
    Nobody's ugly.
    heh, aw thanks, but trust me, I am.

ReputationRep:
    My enormous...

...ego

ReputationRep:
    Terrible temper and unpredictable moodswings :s like I dunno how my boyfriend handles it all…

ReputationRep:
    I tend to have avoidant/sociopathic tendencies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm too friendly, so I come across as flirting which makes me look like a **** to others.

ReputationRep:
    I have difficulty in situations beyond my control, they tend to worry me and make me want to go and hide. Been working on it, so it's less of a problem now.

More important, probably, my obsession with Firefly/Serenity. I honestly don't know if I could date a guy that didn't like it. When my bf was watching it for the first time, I was really tense and worried that he would go "meh..." and I'd have to work out what to do.

ReputationRep:
    I have enough trust issues to run my own group therapy session.

ReputationRep:
    I'm socially awkward, never been in a relationship, cannot trust anyone, and have a clingy family... The family issue alone would make any guy run away screaming in fear. :/

ReputationRep:
    my intellect, or lack of it.
    i'm quite boring.

ReputationRep:
    Mental illness, a strange relationship with my mother, effects from how my first love treated me, the fact that I'm still in love with my boyfriend who passed away last year. I could go on.

I'm resigned to the fact that I'm just going to stay a single lonely spinster until the day I die.

ReputationRep:
    I have a son. Puts a lot of girls off and I can understand why. However, I could NEVER be with someone who thought of my son as a 'problem' I love him more than anything in this world and that will never change!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.