Turn on thread page Beta

Strangest experience with a stranger!~ watch

ReputationRep:
    That's sweet and nice. I've had a few but not as interesting as yours.

Thats so odd!! Talk next time.......

And probs when drunk, strange things happen when your off ya tits...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goddogit)
    since then, every time something is wrong with me, i dont know how he knows, but he comes to me and just sits with me and does his own drawings for a bit. i go sit in his room sometimes too.

We've never spoken.

do you have any interesting experiences to share as well?
    Well cats cannot speak my dear.

I remember that cat who curled up on some old peoples beds and they died soon after. It hit the headlines and soon afterwards said cat was found with an open skull wound.

LOL!

ReputationRep:
    A drunk guy kissed me on the head at Leeds fest, it was crowded so I couldn't get away from him in time...

OP- Next time, talk to him!

(Original post by moaty...it's gazza)
    On a bus in Ecuador and some old man who was sitting on the other side of the bus lent over and started scratching my foot when I was wearing flip flops. I didn't even have an itch.
    LOL WTF!!!! :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    It's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Weirdest thing was playing twister with these commuters on the tube. Ah good times

ReputationRep:
    i was playing on the dance carpet with a friend at the arcade when two girls from behind came and touched sensually our penises....
    that was weird, since they left running!
    We had a week of laughter afterwards me and my friend!

ReputationRep:
    My flatmate of 7 months is this guy who doesnt talk much to anyone, i only just know his name. but 3 months ago, i heard some noises from his room, so i knocked.
    when i was let in, i noticed that he was crying.

I didnt ask him why or how, i just hugged him. that whole night, we didnt speak at all, he just lay on my lap while i read a book.

since then, every time something is wrong with me, i dont know how he knows, but he comes to me and just sits with me and does his own drawings for a bit. i go sit in his room sometimes too.

We've never spoken.

Why does this remind me of American Beuty?

ReputationRep:
    When i was on the bus this very old guy started making suggestive tongue movements to me, he then procceeded to tell me how much he earnt and that he was lonely and looking for a wife, and he asked for my number. That was WEIRD.

ReputationRep:
    Was in a queue in this sports shop in the US with my dad and grandpa. Behind us in the queue was this middle age asian man and he looked at us and said 'Daughter, Father, Grandfather' while pointing at each one of us and then smiled and turned away. We all just found it quite odd even though it was pretty obvious we were all related. In no way was it significant but the memory just sticks in my mind because it was just strange in a way.

Another strange experience was when I was living in Saudi Arabia and I went to the mall one afternoon with two of my friends which both had very light blonde hair. We were just leaving and this woman pushing a pram with two (I would say) 1 year olds came up to us and asked if she could take a picture of us and her babies. We didn't know what so say really so we were just like okay. So she proceeded by taking her two babies out of the pram and put them into my two friends arms! After she had taken quite a few photographs (note: Taking photographs in public in Saudi Arabia is not usually done and you can get in trouble for it) she went on to say how beautiful our hair was etc. (we were all wearing abayas so only our head was showing). I used to get looked at a lot for having very fair hair and skin.

ReputationRep:
    That's really sweet, why haven't you yet spoken though?

ReputationRep:
    A stranger told me off for "bullying my friend" (ie. sticking a sticker on her arm) she threatened to hit me =/

ReputationRep:
    Mainly at work from some of the mentally disabled people I care for, as I'm always meeting new people. Most recently one of them thought I had been abducted and killed (for no reason, and was only second time we'd met so still relatively strangers), so when I came to her house she nearly cried with relief and told me she thought I'd died. This isn't the strangest, just most recent I could think of. I'm a ghost now apparently

ReputationRep:

once i was waiting for my friend, it was raining so i sat underneath a tree, a guy passing with his hoodie up, stared at me while he kept walking and whistled. but not like a flirty one, it was a low, long, creepy one, and he widened his eyes. just to creep me out.

exactly a week after, i was walking up a flight of stairs by myself, bit tired near the top. these are Very wide stairs and two guys were walking down. even though there were loadss of space, one guy froze and sidelined himself, and said dramatically "Go on Past there!!" and stood and stared whilst i passed. i kinda smiled without looking at him hurried past, only to hear shouted dramatically "SHE WAS QUIET!"

ReputationRep:
    My flatmate of 7 months is this guy who doesnt talk much to anyone, i only just know his name. but 3 months ago, i heard some noises from his room, so i knocked.
    when i was let in, i noticed that he was crying.

I didnt ask him why or how, i just hugged him. that whole night, we didnt speak at all, he just lay on my lap while i read a book.

We've never spoken.

Wow - I love this.

ReputationRep:
    That is rather strange.

You don't speak to each other? What are you both, mutes?

ReputationRep:
    That is genuinely disturbing. Like one of the strangest things that i've heard in my life. My bet is that it ends up in rape.

ReputationRep:
    So did his girlfriend dump him or was he raped by a man?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.