Turn on thread page Beta

Strangest experience with a stranger!~ watch

ReputationRep:
    I was walking through the camping bit at v last year very lost/drunk/ and a guy came up to me and just punched me right in the face (i'm a girl). From what i remember it didn't hurt but he didn't say anything just punched me then walked off!

another time some irish guy chased me down the street saying he liked me cos i smoke and look like "that one off corrie with the nice toes"

oh and i was waiting for the bus once with my mates and this homeless looking guy came over to us (thought he was going to ask us for money) and just showed us this video on his phone of some girl getting 'drilldo'd' very strange...

ReputationRep:
    Some guy sitting next to me on the train scratched my leg because he "thought it was his". I don't know who was more embarassed when I asked him what he thought he was doing?! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Old people tell me their life stories or complain about "Young people" (I'm 17)

And I was going to the toilet in a pub and got asked if I knew where to get some weed

and the other day my friends and asked what we had against a sign the other day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stargazer23)
    Aw that's sweet but slightly strange that you've never talked!
    Do you ever plan on talking btw?

And, I had a guy come up to me and ask 'Do you have a watch?'
    I guessed he wanted the time, so I told him the time..
    He replied 'No no I don't need the time, I just want a watch! Do you have one you can give to me right now?!'

Uhm.. no. You can't have my watch :ninja:
    Hahaha that's really strange! I guess it was some sort of pick up line?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChopinNocturne)
    Some guy sitting next to me on the train scratched my leg because he "thought it was his". I don't know who was more embarassed when I asked him what he thought he was doing?! :laugh:
    This genuinely made me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    that's very weird.

ReputationRep:
    Walked into the public toilets one day, a guy said to me "Show me ya' length."
    Not been there since.

ReputationRep:
    I love this thread so much!

ReputationRep:
    A guy told me i would make a very good husband

i asked why
    he said because i agree to everything :confused:

edit I'm not gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobynoo)
    are you sure he exists? does he only appear when you are upset? does he never seem to get any older...?
    Hahahaha!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A man on a really busy silent tube went on about 'pert breasts and buttocks' to me and my friend and basically tried to organise a minature rainbow party with us.

Also just seen on fb that my friend was on a bus and listening to a song that had clapping in it but he thought it was the people on the bus so he joined in, would love to have been the person sat next to this random applauder.

This man dressed like the crocodile hunter or something (but we called him crabman) at a gothy fetishy club in Vauxhall, we were at the seated bar area on the top floor, and he would bend his knees and run back and forth sideways like a crab doing pincer movements for about five minutes (hence the name) and then run over to a group of strangers sitting talking and like bend over and wiggle his arse in their faces, still doing crab hands, and then come leaping back over to us and shout 'I DON'T THINK THE DRUGS ARE WORKING'. Then he asked if I had Irish relatives and that it meant I couldn't BNP him or he'd BNP me right back. My friend nearly had a heart attack when we were in one of the 'dark rooms' and he stuck his head round a gap in the cubicle and roared. Later on he told a different friend that he could tell we'd never been there before because we didn't fit in.

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's sweet but slightly strange that you've never talked!
    Do you ever plan on talking btw?

He replied 'No no I don't need the time, I just want a watch! Do you have one you can give to me right now?!'

maybe someone told him it was a good pickup line

ReputationRep:
    Wait... People actually believe the OP? I mean, REALLY?

People are far too naive these days - You honestly think someone would LIVE in the same house as someone without exchanging a single word? And only hug each other when they're sad? Wow.

ReputationRep:
    When i was waiting for some friends before a gig not too long ago some guy came up to me and said something like:
    "Oh i really like your shoes. They're really different and they suit you". (Some kind of odd compliment?)

Told my mum about this afterwards and she was convinced that it was a pick up line... shame the guy was old enough to be my dad!

ReputationRep:
    I got told that I was evil, that Satan would claim my soul and that I needed to seek redemption once, by an old lady in HMV, because I was reading the track listing on the back of a Cradle of Filth album. Eleven Burial Masses, I think it was.

It made me chuckle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyler.)
    Oh I just remembered one!

I was about 9 or 10 years old. I cannot remember where we were, possibly madam tussauds but not entirely sure. Well anyway I was going around messing around with the "wax figures" ended up trying to take a hat off one of them - it turned out it wasn't a wax figure just a random member of the public who was standing strangely still looking at another wax figure.
    I've done the exact same thing before :P I also started playing with someone's mustache once, thinking it was a wax figure....but it wasn't

ReputationRep:

I think that may have been the politest attempted mugging ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    I was in Edinburgh, and near the train station a woman with a whippet-looking dog were curled up in a dirty flannel, roughing it. She wasn't actively begging, but regardless, I felt it right to help out as she looked really poorly. I went across the road to a bakers (Baynes, I believe, it wasn't Greggs as you'd imagine... more Greggs outlets than there are PEOPLE in Edinburgh). I got a couple of sausage rolls and a cup of tea, and nipped back over to her.

"Hi, are you okay?" I enquired.
    "Oh, hiya, yeah..." she replied.
    "What's your dog's name?"
    "She's called Sheba. She's usually a bit protective so don't clap her."

Fair enough.

"Here, these are for you."

I handed her the food and tea.

"Oh! Oh, thank you for that. You didn't need to do that."

She seemed genuinely pleased to get something to eat and a decent cup of tea. And I felt great for my good deed. She opened up the bag.

"Sausage? Oh, I'm a vegetarian. Sheba can have these though, they won't get wasted."

Beggars, I guess, CAN be choosers. But now I had a bit of a dilemma, it almost seemed like I was TEASING her with the prospect of food. So I asked her,

"What can I get you? They do pasties and sandwiches, cheese ones, do you like cheese?"
    "Oh, really, you've done enough mate, I'm..."
    "No, it's fine, I'll get you a cheese pasty, is that okay?"
    "That'd be great, thank you so much..."

By this point, I figured my good deed had become an awesome deed. Well fed dog, and now a well-fed lady. When I returned, she was accompanied by three others, all men, and they all appeared to be roughing it too.

"This is the guy here. He buys you anything you want. What do you want, John*?"
    "I'll take a steak pie, and crisps if they've got them. I think the other ones just want sausage rolls. Want me to come over and help you carry it?"

Needless to say, I handed the original beggar woman her cheese pasty, and left.

*I write "John", but I can't remember his actual name.
    Hahahaha...That made me LOL!

ReputationRep:
    A Polish man played some Xbox car game demo with me in Toys R Us while I was skiving from school.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.