Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello!
    i was just wondering who got into the lse year 11 summer school in july. i was the only one who got in at my school and i got in for law and scoiety.

ReputationRep:
    Can you tell me what is LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GFI)
    Can you tell me what is LSE?
    London School of Economics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confusedaboutstuff)
    hello!
    i was just wondering who got into the lse year 11 summer school in july. i was the only one who got in at my school and i got in for law and scoiety.
    Hey I got in for Law and society too

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I have a thread about this too haha, I'm going for Law and Society as well

ReputationRep:
    Did u guys go to the evening thing??

ReputationRep:
    erm yeah I did...but I didn't see that many people in the Law course there :confused:

ReputationRep:
    hey yeah I got in too but not for law and society; the maths course actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confusedaboutstuff)
    Did u guys go to the evening thing??
    no I didnt go, its all the way in central london and I was like busy with exams and that.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, whose applying 2012? I applied for Economics and Maths.

ReputationRep:
    I did it last year, as you can see above! I thoroughly enjoyed it, if you get in, let me know! I did Law, it was such a good experience!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got in too. I got into the Economics course. By the way did any of you get like a letter from LSE saying they got your acceptance form?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 4, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.