Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I said rude things about him in bed on his skype account! Watch

About a month ago I stayed at an ex boyfriend's house at uni in hope that things would redevelop. They did and we had a lovely week together and things were great.

However, when he went out in the day for lectures, I spoke to my friend on his skype account because I couldn't work out how to log out of his (can't work Macs) and I said some gossip to my friends about the sex, as you do and typed a couple of things because I didn't want his housemates to hear including "he lasted like 3 minutes max" and "he's definitely still the largest..."

He's been off with me ever since but not TOO bad, we're still arranging to meet up and everything and I couldn't work out why until I remembered that skype doesn't delete past conversations, it keeps them.

Have I completely ruined us if he has read these things I have said? I feel so awful. Should I say something? What if he brings it up when we next see each other?

ReputationRep:
    he should eat more sour cream and cashews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What if he brings it up when we next see each other?

Have a bag at the ready....

ReputationRep:
    Well, that was a bit silly. Id be pretty annoyed if i FOUND the gossip about me in bed. Obviously it happens, but the 3 minutes thing is just....

...ouch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Have a bag at the ready....
    For the Boris quotes. Simply for the quotes, greem gems for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gallabay)
    For the Boris quotes. Simply for the quotes, greem gems for you...
    Thank you.

How much of an ego knock is saying he lasted for 3 minutes? I did actually have a lovely time but my friends wanted some gossip! You know how it is!

ReputationRep:
    How much of an ego knock is saying he lasted for 3 minutes? I did actually have a lovely time but my friends wanted some gossip! You know how it is!
    It's quite a big knock

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for a bit of girly gossip but do you think you could have waited until you had left to have dished out the gruesome details?
    It's like him, coming (after 3 minutes), going to the bathroom, calling his mate and commenting on your tits and how loose you feel :/

Just apologise, and don't speak of it again.

ReputationRep:
    Troll?

Which female speaks like that?

ReputationRep:
    Stay classy.

ReputationRep:
    If I were you I would bring it up, rather than seem like a gossip. Tell him you said some things about him on skype light heartedly, but you feel awful about it and didn't mean anything by it.

ReputationRep:
    Massive, hes probably taking a huge confidence knock and will be even worse. Welldone

ReputationRep:
    listen, i imagine you're 18-22ish, your pussy is going to be tight. and if his **** is a decent size then to last 3 minutes is a great achievement imo, going from your hand to inside a girl is like going from sniffing glue to injecting heroine into your eyeball... but srsly, i think you should let him watch you get yourself off, and also you should squirt.. that should make it even.. considering you suck him off whilst your apoligising...also, i could care less if a girl told another girl i finished in a couple of minutes, the only embarrassment would be actually the moment it happened... ive pulled out, came in my hand and pretended i just got bored to avoid this embarrassment (for a 1nd time in a row)

ReputationRep:
    Might help to bring it up but keep in mind he might be annoyed for another reason and might not have seen the skype convo.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that...

http://citizenchris.typepad.com/.a/6...6302970c-500wi

ReputationRep:
    Girls gossip, but you can't blame him for being a little angry about telling your friend about the 3 minutes thing. Just apologize and tell him it was just a little bit of fun with a friend and say you won't do it again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    Stay classy.
    I can never read that without thinking "San Diego".

ReputationRep:
    Well done, you pandered to your friends and mucked things up with him. In future, don't be a prat. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    Surely you have better things to do in bed than update your myface account:confused::sexface::confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.