Turn on thread page Beta

Don't like her but keep imagining her and me in different situations and making me depressed thinking about her again and again. I want to stop thinking about her and just can't. Any help?

ReputationRep:
    You DON'T like her... :s

ReputationRep:
    Get with some other girl?

ReputationRep:
    Hit that regardless to get it out of your system, is that an option?

ReputationRep:
    Situations? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    well what kind of situations. If its throwing her out of a car window then this can be explained.

Don't like her but keep thing about her its weird, but probably do like her but just dont want to admit to myself and I really want to forget her. How can I do this?

Weird situations, which aren't sexual.

ReputationRep:
    You said you don't like her.If yo keep thinking about her then you do like her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't like her but keep imagining her and me in different situations and making me depressed thinking about her again and again. I want to stop thinking about her and just can't. Any help?
    It's called a crush You're going to go to prison if you don't control your thoughts! Stop thinking about her!!!

ReputationRep:
    You obviously want to shag this girl, so follow the simple steps:
    1) Get close to her
    2) Distance yourself a bit
    3) Use a few jokey insults to tease her
    4) Tell her you love her
    5) **** her
    6) Run for the hills

ReputationRep:
    It seems like you do like her, but you repressing these feelings because of your superego and a conflict between the id ego, ego and super ego (sorry its not what you think, its more to do with freud theory etc etc lol).

anyways i suggest what you do is "think about her and dont ignore the feelings, if it pops into your head, then think about it, for long as possible through night and day but dont deny the fact that you are thinking about her". And over time (if you dont really want to get to know her and be with her) it will go away, talk to someone (who you trust) and try to get advice from people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mclovin123)
    well what kind of situations. If its throwing her out of a car window then this can be explained.
    good point, he didn't actually say it was anything sexual :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_star)
    It seems like you do like her, but you repressing these feelings because of your superego and a conflict between the id ego, ego and super ego (sorry its not what you think, its more to do with freud theory etc etc lol).

anyways i suggest what you do is "think about her and dont ignore the feelings, if it pops into your head, then think about it, for long as possible through night and day but dont deny the fact that you are thinking about her". And over time (if you dont really want to get to know her and be with her) it will go away, talk to someone (who you trust) and try to get advice from people.
    LOL go freud! (although i find his theories kinda odd :P )

ReputationRep:
    Met a girl recently at an event, she was beautiful. We exchanged looks a lot. As we were leaving, she looked at me whilst stretching and pouting and I was in the middle of biting my lip. Felt all warm and fuzzy and now, I can't stop thinking about her. I might see her again if there's another event. I'll go for the kill this time. You should do the same if you ever see her again.

ReputationRep:
    You can't just stop thinking about her with the snap of your fingers.

How do you know her? Does she know you?

(Original post by Comeheretellme)
    You can't just stop thinking about her with the snap of your fingers.

How do you know her? Does she know you?
    she is my teacher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    she is my teacher
    Troll.

(Original post by d_star)

tell me more about freud please?

teach me.

ReputationRep:
    Do what you should do in any crisis or dire situation -masturbate.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.