Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got cheap flight there. I am thinking off going for a few days but alone and near main train station area.
    ANyone been?

ReputationRep:
    Just out of curiosity, why Frankfurt?

I've never been, but I just know it as a business centre, don't know what/ if there's anything worth visiting for. I do however know that the airport Ryanair uses for Frankfurt is MILES away, enjoy the bus journey.

Germany in general is a safe place, use common sense and you'll be fine. Stay in a hostel if you want to meet people.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I live near Frankfurt. fiona344 is right about the airport ryanair uses. It is miles away.
    You shouldn't stay somewhere in the main train station area if you're alone. At night it's probably not the best place.
    I usually go to Frankfurt for shopping, it's great

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.