Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The best cabin bag/ suitcase to fit hand luggage requirements! watch

Hi all

I don't travel much but over the next year I will be going abroad quite a lot. As a student cheap flights are the way to go, and obviously it costs a lot more if you have to check in a bag in the hold. My sole suitcase was purchased for about a tenner from a cheap shoe shop, and I use this for all holidays and trips and also for taking my stuff home in at the end of term, but it is A) BROKEN and B) FAR FAR FAR TOO BIG FOR HAND LUGGAGE, so I need to replace it.

I am therefore asking for suggestions/ recommendations about the best cabin bag/ suitcase to fit the hand luggage requirements on all airlines!! My budget is 40-50 pounds I suppose, I know that's low but I'm a student- so the cheaper the better! I've seen a very highly reviewed backpack on Amazon for 30 pounds, and yes this would be good for interailling, but I don't know if I think it would be too awkward having solely a very heavy rucksack? When I go home for a few days, I usually carry other luggage with me too...not sure if this would make that tricky?

Thanks in advance for your help!
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.